Draw Poker (R. Franco)
The Draw Poker game created by Recreativos Franco is based on the basic rules of draw poker. To win you must have a better hand than the dealer. In the Draw Poker game you can choose between 13 bet values and change up to 4 cards. If you get a winning combination, you access a minigame. Recreational Franco brings us the demo version of Draw Poker to play for free.
How to Play Draw Poker Free
At the start of the game draw poker, the dealer deals 5 cards face down. When you start playing, you must place your bet and click the Play button to find out your cards. Next, you must choose the cards that you want to keep in your hand and press the Hold button for each of them. When you’re done, click the Discard button and the cards you haven’t selected will be randomly swapped for new ones. Depending on the result obtained and the dealer’s hand (which, however, you cannot see) luck decides whether or not you have won. If you have not won, the game ends here, but if you have defeated the dealer you have the option to collect the prize or access the double game or nothing to double it.
Draw Poker Rules
On Draw Poker the cards are displayed in the center. At the top there is a table with all the possible poker combinations in the game, the corresponding prizes according to the number of bets made and their value. At the bottom is the control panel with the information boxes on the available credit credits indicating the value of the selected bet and the amount of the prize. You can exchange some cards from the ones you receive in the first round.
- The auto button activates a series of automatic games of 10, 20, 50 or 100 spins. In this game mode equal pairs are instantly held on the first deal of cards and the player is also given the option to make additional holds and play double or nothing, but must press the buttons very quickly.
- The Change Denom button allows you to adjust the value of the bet between € 0.01, € 0.02, € 0.05, € 0.05, € 0.10, € 0.20, € 0.50 and 1.00 €.
- The Bet button regulates the number of bets to be made, they can be 1, 2, 5, 10 or 20 bets at the same time.
- Once the bet has been chosen, you must click on the Play button so that the cards are dealt.
- After the first deal, the Hold button appears on the cards and the Discard button on the panel, to change the cards that you have not selected.
- In case of obtaining a winning combination, the icons Collect, to withdraw the win and Double or Nothing, to access the risk game, also appear.
The question mark (?) Icon gives access to the help menu with game instructions and details of each winning card combination. The prize varies depending on the combination obtained.
Hands on Draw Poker – Winning Combinations
In the game Draw Poker there are 9 combinations of cards that award prizes:
- Royal flush is a hand with 10, J, Q, K and A
- Straight flush is a hand with five consecutive cards of the same suit
- Poker is a hand with the four aces in the deck
- Full house is a hand with a three of a kind and a pair of cards of the same rank
- Flush is a hand with five cards of the same suit
- Straight is a hand with five consecutive cards in number
- Three of a kind is a hand with a three of a kind cards of the same rank
- Double Pair is a hand with two pairs of cards of the same rank
- Face Pair is a hand with a pair of cards of identical value
The sequence with the highest value is always paid and the prizes are detailed in the upper list of the screen according to the value of the bet and the number of bets. At Draw Poker the lowest possible prize is € 0.05 and the highest is € 500.
Draw Poker minigame
When obtaining a winning combination, the prize table indicates the prize corresponding to the bet placed. In addition, there are two new buttons on the control panel: charge or double or nothing. If you click collect, the amount earned goes to your account. On the other hand, if you press double or nothing, you go to a minigame. On the mat, the dealer’s card uncovered on the Banker inscription and four covered cards appear in the Player area. Select one of the cards. If it turns out to be of greater value than the dealer’s card, you double the prize. Otherwise you lose and go back to the starting point.