In 1994 WMS launched games for use in conventional land-based casinos and since 2010 it has been supplying online games. WMS’s main activity is the creation of slot machines. The Jackpot Party Social Casino series of slots was launched in 2012 and among them the well-known slot Zeus II, Jungle Wild and Super Jackpot Party stand out. The most popular and well-known online slot games from WMS are:
- Zeus is a 5 reel, 30 payline slot machine. The main bonus of the game is to get three or more images from Zeus to activate up to 100 free spins.
- Zeus III is a 192 payline slot machine characterized by unusual reels. In the first there are only two symbols, in the fifth, seven. The game consists of the symbols Wild and Scatter that run freespins.
- Raging Rhino is a six reel gaming machine with 4,069 ways to form winning combinations. It has freespins during which the Wild symbols are converted to additional x2 or x3 coefficients.
- Crystal Forest is a virtual slot with five reels and 25 pay lines, Wild symbols and Jackpot. As the winning sequences are formed, the symbols that participate in it disappear, and the icons located above fall into the released squares.
Slot Machine Features WMS
WMS Gaming offers a number of innovative solutions for your slot machines. During the period in which it prioritized its collaboration with conventional land-based casinos:
- Transmission reels with a combination of digital and mechanical technology. The symbols were not placed on the reels themselves, but on top of them, being part of a program.
- Operating platforms such as CPU-NXT with Intel Pentium IV processor. It was introduced in 2012 and used by most conventional casinos. This platform allows to perfect the graphics and animation parameters of the slot machines. Operating memory reaches 2 gigabytes, the per system requirement for most AAA-type computer video games.
- Dual gaming stations or slot machines in one gaming station.
The company’s developers helped realize new bonuses and expand the possibilities of slot games in general. The various gameplay solutions are also maintained in Williams Interactive’s online developments.
Who is WMS Gaming
WMS Industries has been producing games since 1943. It launched Twilight Zone in 1993, which sold a record 15,235, then sales dropped significantly and in 1999 Williams made the last attempt to revive pinball sales, but failed and at the same time. year, WMS left pinball and started developing gaming devices.
WMS Gaming is a division of WMS Industries, which was officially founded in 1974 by Harry E. Williams. In the same year it was registered under the Williams name Electronics and became a subsidiary of Seeburg. The company’s general office is located in the Enterprise district, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
In 1980, Seeburg went bankrupt. As a result Williams Electronics became an independent company and in 1988 Williams bought the Bally / Midway company. Most of its existence, the company was dedicated to the development of slot machines. In the mid-s, the company started developing games for land-based casinos. In 1994 the department of WMS Gaming was formed, which in the second year of its existence launched one of the most popular slot machines of the time, Reel ’em In. At the beginning of the 20th century, slots like The Price is Right, Men in Black, Hollywood Squares, Match Game, Clint Eastwood, Green Acres, Powerball, The Dukes of Hazzard, The Wizard of Oz, Star Trek, Top Gun were popular.
WMS Industries bought its second subsidiary Orion Financement in July 2006. The company’s first online slot machines appeared in 2010, and since 2012 they became the main direction of the company’s development. The Williams Interactive division dealt with the production of gaming machines for online casinos and in 2012, the company implemented the games on mobile devices.
In October 2012, online casinos Betsson and Unibet entered into cooperation with Williams Interactive to provide registered users with such popular gaming machines as Jackpot Party, Zeus or Reel ‘Em. In 2013, WMS Industries, along with all of its subsidiaries and divisions, was acquired by Scientific Games Corporation for $ 1.5 billion USD.
In June 2014, Williams Interactive partnered with EveryMatrix, an iGaming software vendor. In 2016, WMS became part of Scientific Games and today it is one of the corporation’s brands along with SG, Bally and Shuffle Master. The company’s portfolio includes more than a hundred games, including slot machines and also digital versions of table games, the company is also dedicated to the development of equipment. It creates operating platforms and software for slot machines, and develops technology for traditional devices and gaming terminals. The studio’s headquarters are located in Enterprise, Nevada, United States. The headquarters of the subdivision WMS Gaming is located at Chicago, Illinois.
Before joining the Scientific Games corporation, the WMS company basically supplied conventional American casinos and since 2012 the developments of the study appeared on European online gaming platforms (particularly in Great Britain). After the merger of the company with the corporation, their supply has been expanded and currently slot machines are available to players at virtual casinos such as Mr. Green, LeoVegas, CasinoEuro, Betsson Casino and William Hill Games.
Within the framework of Scientific Games, the studio collaborates with SG Gaming, Bally and Shuffle Master and the company’s production has expanded into the markets of the United States, Europe, Australia and Asia. The company WMS is well known in the online gaming market for its innovative decisions in the development of slot machines.