Wagermill Games Software
Among the games of Wagermill there are a number of interesting online slot machines and also Bingo and table games. The best known games of the company are:
- Sassy Bingo, a 5 reel, 9 payline slot machine dedicated to the popular Bingo game and the fruit theme at the same time. In the game there are symbols Wild, which replaces the ordinary icons, and bonus that gives access to the mini game.
- Sunshine Reef, a maritime-themed slot with five reels and nine lines, all symbols are shaped like underwater beings and features a themed bonus round and the Wild symbol, which substitutes for any other symbol.
- Meerkat Mayhem, a device dedicated to gatos with 30 pay lines, Wild and Scatter symbols and a bonus feature, which changes up to a maximum of five ordinary symbols in Wilds.
- Island In The Sun, a virtual slot dedicated to beach vacations with five reels and 20 pay lines, a round of freespins, additional multipliers and the Wild symbol, which spans the entire reel.
- Nauticus, a slot machine in the underwater theme with 5 reels and 20 pay lines and three bonus rounds: Torpedo Bonus, Free Spins and Pick a Mine.
Virtually all of the games listed were developed by the company prior to its merger with The Gaming Lab and the formation of the GECO Gaming Group. Now GECO launches new online slot machines, Bingo and other games, all of them with flash and HTML5 technology.
Company history and structure
In 2014 Mark Pelling, the director of the company Wagermill, together with Aaron Neill-Stevens, CEO of the Australian company The Gaming Lab, founded GECO Gaming Group. Pelling is the CEO of GECO, and Neill-Stevens is the Chief Operating Officer. The two independent developers made the decision to merge to advance globally and expand their product range with new Flash and HTML5 games.
Also working on the team is Daniel Burns, an expert in the online gambling industry and the technical side of the business, occupying the position of strategy director.
Currently the GECO Gaming Group company has two offices: one in London and one in Sydney and is actively engaged in the development of new games of chance for virtual casinos and the social sector. The company has its own RGS system in its arsenal and offers small gaming studios to deploy their products on a remote server, creating a wide range of games for users.
There is little information about the history of Wagermill, it is known that its headquarters are in the UK and the CEO of the company is Mark Paling a famous person in the gaming world. In 2004, he founded Electracade, and also served as Sales Director at OpenBet.
In 2014, Paling joined forces with Aaron Neil-Stephenson, CEO of Australian company The Gaming Lab and together they created GECO (Game Engine Co-Operative) Gaming Group. Paling took over as CEO and Aaron as Chief Operating Officer. Strategic advisor Daniel Burns who is a true online gaming expert also joined the team. Burns has 20 years of experience in the field of business strategy, brand management, and partnership development.
The merger of Wagermill and The Gaming Lab was a correct decision, since separately, they were two developers not very well known in online casinos. By combining their forces and exchanging skills, knowledge in the field of gambling creation and content, he took GECO to a higher level than previously occupied separately. There is an opinion that if the management of the company continues in the same spirit, soon GECO Gaming Group will occupy a leading position in the gaming technology market.
To date, the GECO gaming group is engaged not only in the production of new multipurpose games for online casinos and social platforms, but also in promoting its own game delivery system through the RGS open server. Different developers can place their products on this server, thus increasing the level of RGS.
Strategy and partnership
A part of GECO’s strategy is the development and advancement of its own remote server in order to create an effective online game delivery system, which will be known as GECO RGS.
Currently there are many well-known operators that already enjoy the advantages of this agile GECO platform and their games are found on large online platforms such as Unibet, Tropezia, Hippozino and PlayHippo.
The company’s games run in flash and HTML5 versions and are available to run on computers, mobile devices and tablets with Android and iOS systems and the company’s staff is actively engaged in expanding its range of games and supply of its content to large virtual casino operators.