Software Blueprint Gaming
Currently, the activities of Blueprint cover different areas:
- Development of gaming terminals for physical facilities. The gaming range combines slot machines, arcade games, some roulette wheels and bingo which are very popular in physical establishments in America and Europe. Among other things, the company’s models are found in UK bars.
- Mobile casino development, in the collection of Blueprint there are about 15 slot machines adapted to different mobile device operating systems.
- Creation of online video slots for Internet casinos.
It is difficult to find certain specific features on Blueprint slot machines that lack a unique style and each model has its characteristics.
Blueprint Gaming slot machines
Taking into account the various characteristics of slot machines, selecting one or another interesting model is problematic, which is why we have highlighted the gaming machines, which are considered popular:
- The Pig Wizard, is a 20-line slot dedicated to the theme of magic, it has two special symbols, 2 bonus rounds, free spins with additional features and a cumulative jackpot.
- The slot Cleopatra’s Riches has 20 lines and is dedicated to Cleopatra, it has two special symbols and a round of free spins with bonus elements related to the game and during the free spins all the prizes are multiplied.
- Fortunes of Sparta, is a 25-line pattern in a historical theme and features three special symbols, free spins round, re-spin with image fixation, high coefficients and is capable of generating solid winnings.
- Casper’s Mystery Mirror, is a 40-line game machine created based on the famous cartoon and has special multifunctional symbols and a round of free spins.
- Genie Jackpots, is a 20 payline slot with multiple bonus options and five types of progressive jackpot.
Blueprint’s collection of gaming machines combines different themes with various prize options where high payout ratios are considered especially profitable.Virtually all models can give solid winnings and there are progressive slot machines that are connected to the jackpot system.
Company data Blueprint Gaming
The company Blueprint was founded in Atlanta, USA in March 2001, its creator was Darren Breeze who still holds the position of CEO.
The company’s main specialization was the development and promotion of software for land-based casinos. At first the developer’s products differed by quality characteristics, however, high competition in the market hampered the development and active promotion of the products.
The turning point came in 2008 when the operations managers of the German corporation Gauselmann Group which was founded in the late sixties of the twentieth century, at that time, occupied the leading position in the international market, became interested in the company and acquired the control package, becoming the official leader of Blueprint.
This agreement became a further boost in the manufacturer’s growth and Blueprint received subsidiary status and retained a certain degree of autonomy. The protectorate of the powerful corporation significantly increased the importance of the brand and the manufacturer’s product range was greatly expanded with the creation of new models, the presentation of products at annual international trade shows, partnerships with large land-based and online casinos and the game software received recognition in the international market.
The range of activities covers several directions, its network of physical terminals consists of more than 100 thousand slot machines located in European countries. Blueprint has several licenses, which give it the right to create and distribute game software, including the UK and Alderney licenses.
The head office is in the UK at: Fortune House, Northgate Terrace, Northern Road, Newark, NG 2EU, United Kingdom.
The official website of the company is http://www.BlueprintGaming.com. Telephone: (0) 1636 343 355. In the contact section there is a comment form.
The company is represented on social media:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pg/Blueprint-Gaming-262106380566753.
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Blueprint3Gaming.
Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/company/1807265/.
Blueprint Gaming today
Today Blueprint has become one of the leading casino software providers, the company has reached a new level with hundreds of thousands of physical terminals, a few dozen online casino super slots, mobile gaming machines and progressive slots. that allow you to win the jackpot.
The developer maintains partnerships with renowned gaming software manufacturers such as Merkur, OpenBet, GTS, SkillOnNet and Blueprint online slots are represented on the sites of many of the major online casinos, including William Hill, Betfair, CasinoEuro, Ladbrokes , Paddy Power, Unibet, Victor Chandler, 888 and others.
The product range is constantly expanding and at the beginning of 2017 Blueprint announced the launch of two new models. In March, the Ted slot machine, created based on the famous cartoons, appeared on the market and in May, the long-awaited model Naked Gun, developed according to the plot of the hit film Naked Gun from Paramount Pictures studio, was introduced.