The base of the Ainsworth slot machine range is made up of traditional models, of which there are more than twenty. A feature of most gaming machines is the availability of free spins, for which an alternative set of symbols is used, the manufacturer’s slots:
- Barnyard Bonanza a slot machine on the theme of farms with a bonus symbol that gives a random prize, multiplying the total bet up to 5 times.
- Crazy Goose is an online slot in which the bonus with the appearance of the Mega Goose is worth noting (this function is not implemented in the demo version of the gaming machine).
- Diamond Chief is a nature-themed slot machine with an asymmetrical shape of the game screen that opens up additional possibilities to create winning combinations.
- Wild Fire Riches is another slot with asymmetric reels, optimized to run on mobile platforms. The most interesting thing about the game is the Mega Whooper symbol Wild, which appears during the free spins and changes the symbols on the third, fourth and fifth reels for the symbols that appear on the 1 and 2 reels.
- Eagle Bucks is a game machine dedicated to the nature of North America. The symbol with the image of the eagle plays a key role: in the normal game, it substitutes all the standard symbols and in the free spins round, under certain conditions, it fills the second, third or fourth reels.
Compatibility with mobile platforms (smartphones, tablets) provides them with stable popularity among fans of online gaming.
Casinos with Ainsworth games
Despite the fact that at the beginning of its history the developers of Ainsworth mainly focused on the production of classic slot machines, the company gradually expands its presence in the online gambling market. This is reflected in the cooperation with the main companies in this segment, such as the online casino Money Gaming, which was the first to present the games from the developer or Bally Technologies, which makes the games of Ainsworth compatible with the gaming platform. iGaming.
In 2016, the company announced its desire to sell a share control package and the willingness to buy 52% of the shares of Ainsworth. This was expressed by the Austrian company Greentube which is one of the largest online slot developers. At the beginning of 2017, the game creator obtained the consent of minority shareholders and the approximate sum of the sale reaches more than 450 million Australian dollars.
Game developer story Ainsworth
Founded in 1995, the company was named in honor of the creator Lena Eynsvorta who had previously founded another development company in this industry, Aristocrat. Initially, the company was dedicated to the manufacture of physical slot machines, but currently its priority is development of slot machines for the online segment.
The company’s main office is located in Australia and it has subsidiaries in the United States (Las Vegas, Deerfield Beach), the United Kingdom (Bridgend) and Latin America.
Ainsworth Game Technology sales representatives work in Asian countries. The company has up to 500 employees, including remote employees.
The main office is in Newington (New South Wales, Australia). There are also subdivisions in Las Vegas, Florida, the United Kingdom, and in Asian countries.
The significant delay in the access of the company Ainsworth to the online gaming market meant that to date its portfolio is not distinguished by a large number of slot machines, however despite the small number of devices launched, most of the They are available for both the browser and the mobile version.