Saber Interactive Games
Today the company still focuses primarily on creating interactive games for PCs and consoles. The producer’s collection includes a dozen and a half games, but the priority in this area is the creation of dynamic shooter games. Even so, they also have games on other themes: sports competitions, fighting and fantastic adventure video games. The maximum popularity has been achieved by the Halo line of games. The company’s activity also includes the production of slot machines:
- For terrestrial premises. The specialists combine the best qualities of slot machines, interactive games and bonuses on the devices they develop. The slots are equipped with 3D screens, touch panels, multi-channel video and other elements created with current technologies.
- For virtual casinos. Saber interactive is a co-author of many popular slot machines from well-known producers. The company has worked on more than fifty projects and some of them are presented directly under the Saber brand. Among the models of the producers we find slot machines for social networks, such as Facebook. The organization of activities and the casino’s own social network invite you to play slots on fixed and mobile devices.
The company’s collection includes classic and modern slot machines, with different bonus options.
Best slot games
The name Saber Interactive is not very well known among players and most of the online casino slot machines that the company creates are commissioned by important partners. Hereinafter they are presented under the name of the corresponding brands.
However, players who are aware of Saber’s activity in the sphere of online gambling highlight a number of interesting designs:
- Jukepot, is a slot machine with 243 pay lines, available on the NYX Interactive platforms Gaming. It has ordinary and additional special symbols, allows you to win free spins with expanded possibilities.
- Double Diamond, is a classic slot with three reels and a pay line, it has a Wild symbol that when participating in the winning combination increases the prize by 2 and 4 times if it appears 1 and 2 times correspondingly and three symbols Wild provide a prize of 1,000 times the bet.
- Triple Diamond, is the sequel to Double Diamond, this updated version has 9 lines and keeps the ordinary icons and the symbol Wild, the logo of the slot machine. The prize for the combination with one or two symbols Wild is increased by 3 and 9 times. The winning sequence with the logo icon increases the bet per line 1,199 times.
- Pharaoh’s Fortune, is an Egyptian themed game machine with 15 pay lines, two special symbols, free spins with bonus game elements. During Free Spins the number of pay lines is doubled and additional coefficients are activated.
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Spins, is a device with the possibility of creating combinations of symbols regardless of the pay lines, the winning sequences are formed in both directions, starting from the reels of either end. The slot machine has three special symbols and a bonus round.
The last three slot machines were a special order from IGT. They are known precisely by this brand and are distributed on the corresponding platforms.
Evolution of Saber Interactive
The company Saber Interactive was founded in 2001, its creators are the American lawyer Matthew Karch and the former collaborator of Creat Studios Andrey Iones. The first direction they took was the development and publication of video games for consoles and PCs.
Already in 2003, the first Saber product, the Will Rock shooter that works on the Saber game engine, was presented on the market and was published by the Ubisoft company. The game has achieved great popularity in Russia and in the countries of Eastern Europe.
In 2007, the science fiction shooter TimeShift was published, a first-person game available for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox. In 2011 the developer presented 2 creations at the same time and later the company has been publishing video games every year.
The studio Saber Interactive designs slot machines basically to order. Being today one of the largest producers of interactive games, the company has participated in the development of more than fifty models of slot machines for virtual casinos and social networks.
The company’s headquarters are in New Jersey. It also has offices in Madrid, Saint Petersburg and Kiev. Apart from the general office of the company located in the United States, there are three other representative offices in other countries of the world. The company’s staff reaches up to 500 specialists.
Currently Saber partners are notorious representatives in the field of programming and the gambling industry: Microsoft, Ubisoft, Konami, IGT, NYX, NextGen among others. All of the company’s products are popular with players and experts say the developer has the skills to become one of the leading producers of slot machines.