The key to Push Gaming’s line of work is the creation of online gaming machines. The manufacturer offers the models of various types and its collection consists of classic slots, fruit related and multi-line machines with bonus options. Most of the brand’s devices are presented in several languages, offer a wide variety of bets and are compatible with various currencies.
At first, Push Gaming focused on making flash versions of gaming machines, but today they have specialized in developing computerized games for mobile in HTML5 games.
The manufacturer also offers consultation services where novice operators can see the recommendations of the professionals on documentation for obtaining permits, integration of slots in the gaming platform and promotion strategies.
Push Gaming is licensed for all types of activities and the company’s software is certified by independent reviewers. The manufacturer’s slots can be used in online casinos in most countries where the gaming business is legal.
Push Gaming’s portfolio is not very extensive, its collection consists of a few dozen of the gaming machines that offer high-quality bonus options, thus attracting many admirers.
Users of the Push Gaming software highlight various slot games as their favorites:
- Bonus Beans is a slot that works like Tetris. Prizes are awarded for sequences of identical vertical and horizontal images and after creating a combination, these disappear, making room for new symbols. The slot can bring several consecutive prizes for one spin. In the game machine there are 3 bonus symbols that bring an additional prize and depending on the type of the bonus image, the player can increase the prize, reward in credits or free spins.
- Peter and the Lost Boys is a 25 payline virtual slot, based on the popular tale, it has two special symbols, free spins and the Linking Wilds bonus option.
- Power Force Heroes is a device with 25 pay lines on the theme of superhero stories. The machine offers 5 special images, 2 types of bonus options and 2 cumulative jackpots
- Hockey Hero is a 40 payline sports-themed slot machine with special symbols, repetitive spins feature, and free spins.
- Star Fall is an online slot with 25 paylines on the fruit theme and features special symbols, free spins with advanced features and a reel scrolling feature.
Other of the best Push Gaming games are Tiki Tumble, Fat Rabbit, Wild Wheel and Wizard Shop. Special symbols and various bonus options are the hallmarks of the gaming machines created by Push Gaming. Players also highlight the good payout rates and high payoff level of the slots.
Online Casinos with Push Games
The Push Gaming study has reached the highest level in casino games. Thanks to this, Push Gaming slots are available in most online casinos such as Unibet, Mr Green, Casino-X and other sites that have the MicroGaming and Playtech casino software. The game developer creates some models of games in exclusive to some casinos.
- The Peter and the Lost Toys slot was awarded to the Mr Green casino.
- The cooperation with Unibet is based on the special conditions and Push Gaming produces unique gaming machines for this operator.
- The Dream Team slot machine is present only on the Betsson platform.
Evolution of Push Gaming
Push Gaming has grown from a small company to a games manufacturer working with the most influential operators in the online gaming industry. The company that was created in 2010 by James Marshall and Winston Lee. Its founders had experience from other gaming companies (NextGen, Scientific and Amaya) where they developed slot games. His new idea is based on adapting physical slot games to online casinos. So the physical machines and turned them into versions of online games.
The advance was very fast and in the year 2011, Push Gaming introduced several slot machines. In 2013, the first agreements with large companies were signed and the game developer’s machines were presented on the platforms of Playtech, MicroGaming and OpenBet. Its list of partners began to increase.
In 2013, Push Gaming decided to change its activity. The casino software focused on creating HTML5 slot games. These models are universal, can be activated through the PC browser and are adapted to various mobile device operating systems: iOS, Android and Windows.
Fans of Push Gaming machines look forward to expanding the product range in the near future. The company has presented several novelties at the international exhibition ICE Totally Gaming 2017.