Play’n GO Slots
The manufacturer Play’n GO offers casino games such as poker, blackjack, French and European roulette, baccarat, Wheel of the fortuna, scratch cards, bingo and slots. Among the themes of the Play’n GO slot machines it is worth noting those of fantasy, history and adventure. They all have good graphics and a good story.
Among the Play’n GO slot machines there are 3 and 5 reels. All of them are distinguished by high-quality graphics and also have Wild, Scatter and bonus symbols. Generally Play’n GO online slots offer free spins, re-spins and various bonus games and some have risk play.
Gaming machines that have a single parameter (common bet) such as Energoonz and Fire Joker, in most cases, include a 5×5 playing field, as well as multi-level bonuses. The five most popular slot machines from Play’n GO such as:
- Book of Dead is a 5 reel slot with 10 lines dedicated to ancient Egypt. This model resembles the famous Book of Ra of the company Greentube. It gives the opportunity to get free spins and the maximum coefficient for a combination of five researchers is 5,000.
- Cloud Quest is a slot that gives the opportunity to win up to 100,000 credits, get free spins, re-spins and a multi-level bonus game.
- Energoonz is a model with a 5×5 game screen and prizes of up to 15,000 demo credits, free spins and a bonus game.
- Gemix is a 7×7 game, four special symbols and various patterns with which the user moves through the levels. The maximum prize for a combination of 5 stars is 30,000 demo coins.
- Gunslinger is a 5 reel slot machine with 25 pay lines, free spins, jackpot and 2 interactive bonus minigames.
Casinos with Play’n GO
More than 140 online casinos offer Play’n GO slot machines including Mr Green, Slots Million Casino, Casino Estrella, Betsson Casino and Bet Casino. The company develops new collaborations with companies around the world. Its software is available in more than 30 languages. The manufacturer is licensed from Malta, Denmark, Belgium, Alderney, Gibraltar, Italy and Romania.
Who is Play’n GO?
Play’n GO was founded in 2004 in Sweden, Växjö. In 2016 alone, the producer launched more than 20 new games and signed agreements with more than 20 operators. Play’n GO has approximately a portfolio of 100 games, which includes more than 70 slots, 12 table games, among them most are versions of poker and blackjack, 4 video poker, scratch cards and bingo.
Play’n GO launches its GAT (Game Account Toolkit) platform. A software with an open modular architecture that allows to implement third-party products. The Back Office allows you to easily manage bonuses, free spins, loyalty programs and collect game statistics, the program also protects the online casino from fraud and insures against risks.
The company Play’n GO provides games for all platforms, computers and mobile devices on the platform iOS, Android, Blackberry OS, Windows Phone and among the famous associated casinos are such as Leo Vegas Casino and Bet Games. The Play’n GO development team was one of the promoters of the first online casino in 1997, officially the company itself was founded in 2004.