Compared to other online developers, Merkur slots still cannot boast of modern graphics and variety of bonuses, but nevertheless, the situation improves every year and their products become more and more interesting for users.
Merkur Gaming develops software products such as multi-game stations for land-based casinos, slot machines, casino games and games with monetary compensation (AWP – Amusement with Prize), lottery terminals (VLT) and lottery systems (SBG, Server – based Gaming) and Jackpot Systems. Merkur mainly manufactures 3 and 5 reel slot machines. Their modern gaming machines offer a reasonable graphical interface, have symbols Wild and Scatter, bonus games and free spins.
Many slots offer two types of risk games which consist of guessing the color of the card or a straight. In the first, the prize can be doubled, if the color is correctly guessed, and the prize increases 4 times, if the correct suit of the card is chosen, in the second risk game a straight with the lowest prize values is opened a higher, which gives a chance to win the biggest prize.
The Merkur slot machine list includes among other games:
- Double Triple Chance is a slot machine from the popular Triple Chance series. It has 3 reels with 5 pay lines and is dedicated to fruits. There are two risk games, one to guess the color of the card suit and the other is a straight. The top prize is 1,500 credits for three sevens to the highest bet and nine identical symbols trigger the bonus game.
- Dragon’s Treasure is a five reel, 5 payline virtual slot on the theme of dragons, it has symbols Wild and Scatter. The slot offers 10 free spins with special symbols, which are spread over the entire reel, there are also two games risk and the maximum payout for five Prince symbols is 10,000 credits.
- Extra 10 Liner is a 5 reel, 10 line slot dedicated to jewelry. The top prize for the highest bet is 10,000 credits for five diamonds and there are also two risk games.
- Blazing Stars is an online slot with 5 reels and 5 lines, the maximum prize for five shining suns is 10,000 credits.
- Magic Mirror is a model in the fantasy theme with 5 reels and 10 lines, the maximum prize for the highest bet is 10,000 credits. It has two risk games and symbols Wild and Scatter, the user receives 10 free spins with a special expansive symbol.
Who is Merkur Gaming
The company Merkur Gaming dates back to 1957 when businessman Paul Gauselmann decided to dedicate himself to the manufacture of gaming machines. The current name of the company is Gauselmann Group, being Merkur one of its main branches with a number of employees of about 2,500 people.
The company Merkur, as we know it today, was established in 2005. Its main task was to create gaming machines and promote them all over the world. Gauselmann developed the first AWPs in 1977 and in 2014 the two-millionth gaming machine was produced at the Lübeck factory.
The company opened its first casino in December 2014 and the establishment is now run by the subsidiary company Merkur Spielbanken Sachsen-Anhalt GmbH & Co. The capitalization of the business in 2015 amounted to 2.2 billion euros. The head office Merkur Gaming is located in Germany. Subsidiaries and other offices are located in different regions of the world.
Casinos with Merkur games
Merkur’s partner list includes online casinos such as Cashpoint, Merkur magic and Cashino. All these online websites have representations in the relevant offline jurisdictions and give space for advertisements and promotion of the products of Merkur. In return, they receive the professional monitoring platform that helps to manage the marketing area.
Stake casino and SunMaker are exclusive Merkur platforms with many unique slot machines from the manufacturer. The company’s games are available in casinos around the world, including the most renowned ones such as SlotsMillion, Energy Casino, Slots Magic, Mr Green, Video Slots Casino and LeoVegas Casino.
The company Merkur focuses on all major gaming markets in Europe, Asia and America and the new office in Argentina aims to strengthen the international base of the company.