Games of chance by IGT
More than half of the slot machines in the United States were launched by IGT. The first slot machines of IGT were simple in design and did not have a high percentage of winnings. However, over time they attracted numerous players.
IGT was one of the first to use the latest technologies, the new models are distinguished by their colorful design, speed and functionality. In the last decade the company is one of the recognized leaders in the development of gaming software. The software adapts to computers and mobile devices.
The company’s product line includes products in various formats such as online slots, table games for online casinos, online table games, Lottery and scratch cards.
All IGT slot machines differ in themes and design, are equipped with original bonus options and many of them include a progressive jackpot.
In the wide range of table games for online casinos there are blackjack, roulette, video poker, created on the basis of classic games.
The category of online board games include such popular entertainment flash models, as Monopoly and Cluedo.
- Cleopatra is a slot machine dedicated to the Egyptian queen, with twenty lines, special symbols and free spins with increased multipliers.
- Black Widow is a game machine with 40 lines, created based on the true story about the famous poisoner. The main features of the model are multi-level symbols, special symbols and various types of bonus options.
- Coyote Moon is a 40-line slot machine dedicated to the world of animals. This slot was one of the first models to be equipped with a special multi-level symbol. The bonus option consists of free spins and the maximum win for a combination is 1,000 times the bet per line.
- Golden Goddess is a virtual slot based on the legends of ancient Greece that has forty pay lines, multi-level images, special symbols and free spins with advanced options.
- Da Vinci Diamonds is a 20 paylines model and a non-standard way to create combinations. The user can get up to 300 free spins, and the maximum multiplier is x5,000.
Twenty and forty line slot machines, free spins and often online devices with symbols spanning multiple cells are available in the IGT product range, these features facilitate frequent combination formation and payout.
Who is IGT?
The history of IGT began in the fifties, when it was a small private company working in the field of computerization of land-based casinos. Officially IGT (formerly Gtech and Lottomatica) it was registered in 1975, and in 1984 it acquired the company Electronic Data Technologies, which developed a system of rewards, which are currently used in online casinos and are known by the term loyalty system.
Little by little the company became the owner of brands such as Sodak Gaming, Barcrest Gaming, Acres Gaming. Now the company’s shares are in high demand in world markets. In 2005 the company IGT acquired the WagerWorks brand, which allowed it to expand its activities in more countries.
Lottomatica bought the American gaming company Gtech Corporation in August 2006 and soon changed its name to Gtech. She had contracts with national and local lotteries in Australia, the Caribbean, Latin America, Asia and Europe and also handled many provincial and state lotteries in the United States.
In 2010, the manufacturer created the unit IGT Interactive, whose main objective was to develop software for online casinos. The program is implemented in Flash and HTML5 versions, allowing the machines to run on computers and mobile devices.
Gtech buys the American gaming company International Game Technology (IGT) in 2015 and appropriates its name. The structure of IGT, due to its history, seems branched and quite complex. The company structure is divided into different regions such as North America Gaming and Interactive, North America Lottery, Italy and International.
The companies in the North America region (North America Gaming and Interactive) are dedicated to the creation of slot machines for land-based casinos, online games and applications for social casinos. North America Lottery concentrates its efforts on the development of lottery systems and programs, instant games, lottery terminals (VLT) and online lotteries.
In September 2017, International Game Technology positioned itself as the company with the largest portfolio of slot games patents in North America- In addition, IGT signed a cross-patent license agreement with Ainsworth Game Technology, a manufacturer of global gaming products.