Free Slots from Leander Games
Leander Games develops slot machines and its own LeGa gaming platform. Thus, the company covers a substantial part of the gaming market, collaborating with popular operators and developers. The online slots created by Leander use HTML5 technology that provides cross-platform and availability of the games on computers, mobile devices and tablets.
Almost all Leander Games slot machines are characterized by the expansive Wild symbols and the Scatter that give free spins, in terms of design, their developments are highlighted by good graphics and simple visual effects, among their most prominent slot machines are:
- Reely Poker is a virtual slot machine with 5 reels and 30 pay lines. The peculiarity of the game is the opportunity to get a combination of poker cards and receive additional prizes, this mode is activated in the control panel. In the bonus round, the game takes place until the user hits the combination of a pair or higher, the RTP of the gaming machine is 94.76% in the base game and 100% in Slot Poker.
- 7 Lucky Dwarfs is a 5 reel 20 payline slot game. The game of the 7 dwarfs inspired by the tale of the same name allows you to win a round of free spins and two bonus games with great prizes.
- Kherpi The Eternal God is a video slot with 5 reels and 243 options to create winning combinations. It has a Wild symbol that moves with each repeated spin and prize multipliers for two Wild symbols in a given place. The return percentage is 94.95%.
- Supernova is a 5 reel slot machine with 27 options to create winning combinations. The special feature of the game is that when you hit a winning combination on the first three reels, a pay multiplier starts on the fourth and fifth reels from x2 to x10, the RTP of the slot machine is 97.05%.
- Little Red is a virtual slot with 5 reels, 25 pay lines, free spins with payout multipliers, Wild symbols and bonuses. When the logs appear on all five reels in the main game, the bonus round with additional prizes is triggered. The RTP of the slot is 94.97%.
Evolution of Leander Games
Leander Games was founded in 2008 by Ramiro Atucha and Marcelo Blanco. They are both responsible for the development and production of Leander’s games, as well as creating social media games available in 26 languages. Users of Leander’s games on social media have access to a history of achievements, a loyalty program, and special rewards. In 2013, eGaming Review nominated the company as Social Gaming Supplier of the Year for the development and support of this software.
In July 2011, Leander Games signed a collaboration agreement with Bejig to distribute all its gaming machines through the Avatingo application.
In August 2013 Leander Games received the license from the Alderney gaming commission and in November, an agreement was signed to distribute brands such as American Gaming Systems (AGS) through the LeGa platform, it also started working with Amaya Gaming.
In January 2014 Full Tilt Poker company began to move its table games to LeGa and in that same year, Leander Games began cooperation with Snowcat Group, Paddy Power and was listed as “Platform of the year” at EGR B2B Awards .
In 2015 the list of partners of Leander Games was considerably expanded, he started working with Vera & John, Betsson, Spin Genie, Betfair and Vermantia. The company received “One to Watch” awards at GIA, as well as “Platform of the Year” and “RNG Casino Supplier” at EGR B2B Awards.
In 2016 they signed partnership agreements with Blueprint Gaming, PokerStars, Iforium, Stake Logic Games (part of Greentube Interactive), Genii and SPIFFX.
In 2017, the company signed a partnership agreement with VSoftCo and in May it was nominated in the “RNG casino supplier category” at the EGR B2B Awards.
Developer of slots for social networks
The company Leander Games has repeatedly been nominated as the best developer of slots for social networks:
- In 2011 Casinomeister – Best Games
- In 2012 EGR – Highly Recommended, Innovation in Slot Provision
- In 2013 EGR – Social Gaming Supplier, in 2015 – The Gaming Intelligence Awards, EGR RNG Casino Supplier, One to Watch, Platform of the Year
- In 2016 EGR B2B – Innovation in RNG casino software, RNG casino supplier
- In 2017 EGR B2B – RNG casino supplier
The headquarters of the slot machine developers division is located in the Bahamas Islands. The sales units’ offices are located in the United Kingdom and in Buenos Aires.
Strategy and partnership
The company Leander Games maintains a balance between the creation of new slot machines, table games and the development of the LeGa platform and this facilitates cooperation with well-known casino operators in the betting market, such as Betsson, Betmotion! , Spin Genie, Da Vegas, Betfair, Poker Stars, Paddy Power, Vera & John and Full Tilt Poker.
The extensive list of partners for the dissemination of digital products of Leander Games, on the one hand shows the relevance of the company’s slots and the LeGa platform, and on the other the business approach to promote its products, with Leander Games collaborate Amaya, Quickfire, iSoftBet, SnowCar, Every Matrix, Wild Streak Gaming, OpenBet and WhiteHat.
On the LeGa platform you can find online slots and table games from the manufacturers Felt Gaming, Nektan, Genesis Gaming, CORE Gaming, AGS, Big Time Gaming, Playson, Push Gaming, Fantasy Factory, WagerMill, 2by2 gaming.
The LeGa multiplatform, the continuous improvement of its functionality and the availability for gamers around the world make Leander Games an attractive business partner. Despite the fact that the portfolio of Leander Games does not have hundreds of slot machines, each of them is made with quality and is available in online casinos that have earned the trust of users.
It should not be forgotten that LeGa is one of the main platforms that offers not only products from Leander Games, but also from other manufacturers.