Barcrest Games – Free Slots
The main work direction of Barcrest is the creation of slot machines, most of the products are online video slots and are represented mainly in flash versions, but there are versions for mobile devices. The Barcrest virtual online slots stand out for the diversity of themes, the number of lines, the design and even the interface of the devices and most of them are endowed with various types of special symbols and bonus options.
Among the most popular Barcrest slot machines, players highlight both the new gaming machines, as well as the models created more than 10 years ago:
- Rainbow Riches is a 20-line slot on the fairy tale theme with five types of special symbols and three bonus rounds.
- Monty’s Millions is a 40 line money slot machine. It has multifunctional symbols and a free spins round.
- Monopoly – Big Event is a 20-line slot machine dedicated to the popular economic game and has 3 special symbols and 4 advanced bonus options.
- Wild Knights is a slot with 10 paylines, special symbols, free spins, a non-standard themed round and an additional bonus betting mode.
- Ooh Way Dracula is a slot with 10 pay lines created according to the legend of Dracula. It has two special symbols and has 2 game modes. The bonus options are presented as a multi-level free spins round and bonus rounds in High Roller mode. The function of the strategic advice system increases the chances of making big profits.
Barcrest slots appeal to those who prefer gaming machines with a variety of prize options. Each slot offers unusual features.
Casinos with Barcrest Games
Scientific Gaming maintains a close collaboration with the well-known company Playtech and as a consequence, most of the slot machines from Barcrest are now available in online casinos that operate on the platform of Playtech and multimedia platforms Mr Green, Videoslots, Vegas Spins, Circus, Energy and others.
Who is Barcrest?
The company Barcrest was founded in 1968 in Manchester. Its history is quite unusual since it initially specialized in the creation of arcade machines, bingos and slot machines for traditional establishments and these models enjoyed success in pubs, bars and small casinos.
In the late s, Barcrest began developing digital machines that stood out for their bonus options. For thirty years Barcrest creates a lot of interesting games. However, the most active development begins in 1998 when it becomes part of the famous International Game Technology corporation (IGT). This allows you to call launching your games to the world market to compete with other developers. At that time Barcrest had already been actively involved in the creation of new video slots. In 2010, the company changed ownership again. Scientific Gaming Digital (SGDigital) buys the company Barcrest to IGT.