Wild Melon (Play’n Go)
The Wild Melon slot machine from Play’n Go is a 3 reel, 1 payline slot. The classic fruit slot offers to hit combinations of wild cherries, oranges and watermelons. The maximum payout of 10,000 coins is obtained for three watermelons. The Wild Melon slot is available in demo version to play for fun. You can play vintage slot machines for free at CasinoGamingNews.com.
How to play Wild Melon slot
Before starting the first rotation of the reels, the user must determine the bet on the line. Because there is only one payline on the Wild Melon classic slot machine, there are no additional buttons to activate or deactivate them. The Coins button allows you to determine the bet size in a range of 1 to 3 coins. The player can also press the Bet Max button once to bet 3 coins and start spinning the reels. The Spin button activates the rotation of the reels. If the player does not want to press the Spin button constantly, they can set the automatic rotation. Pressing the Auto Play button will open a menu with several options:
- The number of automatic spins: 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50.
- “Stop autoplay on any win”, allows you to stop the reels when a winning combination appears.
- “Stop autoplay if single win exceeds”, allows you to stop the reels if the win is higher than a predetermined number.
- “Stop autoplay if balance increases by” allows you to stop the reels if the balance increases by a specified number.
- “Stop autoplay if balance decreases by” allows you to stop the reels if the balance is reduced by the specified number.
Additional game graphics and sound settings are also available. To do this, the player must click on the gear-shaped icon in the lower right corner of the screen. On the menu are:
- The buttons to determine the size of the bet on the line and the face value of the coin.
- The Sound button, to activate / deactivate the sound.
- Auto adjust bet, to determine the default bet.
The volume of the fruit slot can be changed using the speaker icon, also located in the lower right corner of the screen. Clicking the “?” the information menu will open. Although the layout of the 3 reel slot machine is similar to that of the classic fruit slot, it can be difficult for the novice to understand the combination prize calculations. User can click “?” Button to open a brief information about the rules of the game.
The Wild Melon gaming machine has only one active payline. To get paid for one of the combinations it is necessary that all matching symbols land on the line. The only exception is the Wild symbol which can give a reward for appearing anywhere on the reels.
Since the bet per line is made in coins, and the balance of the game is in credits, it should be clarified how to convert coins into credits and what amount the player will pay for the bet.
When betting 3 coins with a value in the Coin Value window of 0.25 credits, the cost of one rotation will be equal to 0.75 credits. By increasing the value of the coin in the Coin Value window up to 5 credits, the player will have to pay 15 credits per spin. In summary, the Coin Value parameter indicates the number of credits the player pays for each coin.
All the windows with the information are at the bottom of the screen:
- Balance, shows the status of the player’s account.
- Bet, shows the bet on the line in credits.
- Win, shows the payout for a winning combination in credits.
Symbols and payouts on the slot Wild Melon
The only symbol that has a special function in the Wild Melon slot is the watermelon, which acts as the “wild” symbol. According to the paytable, it not only substitutes for the missing symbol in a possible combination, but also offers payouts for its own combinations.
- A watermelon gives 2, 4 and 6 coins.
- Two watermelons give 5, 10 and 15 coins.
- Three watermelons in any position give 200, 500 and 1000 coins.
- Three watermelons in a line give 1,000, 2,500, and 10,000 coins.
The ordinary symbols on the Wild Melon game machine are not many: one cherry, two cherries, three cherries and the orange. The reward for your combinations is displayed on the pay table that takes up the entire right hand side of the slot machine screen. If all types of cherries appear on the line, the player will receive 5, 10 or 15 coins, depending on the bet per line.