Treasures of Tombs Hidden Gold (Playson)
|Thematic||Egypt, Pyramids, Pharaohs|
The Treasures of Tombs Hidden Gold slot machine from playson is dedicated to the treasure hunting adventures of Ancient Egypt and has 5 reels with 9 fixed pay lines. The Eye of Ra serves as a wild card, wins the game’s top prize of 200 times the total bet and triggers the bonus game. In the bonus round you must select Egyptian objects to find credit prizes. Enjoy the free slots game without money.
How to play Treasures of Tombs Hidden slot Gold
Before starting the game on the Treasures of Tombs Hidden Gold virtual slot, the user must determine the bet amount by clicking the arrows in the Bet window on a scale of 0.27 up to 45 credits. The number of lines in the slot machine is fixed and is equal to 9. On both sides of the playing field there are numbers, when hovering over them they show the scheme of the pay lines. The player can find the following buttons on the casino slot control panel:
- The Max button sets the maximum bet in the game in a single click, but does not start the rotation of the reels.
- The large blue button with a curved arrow inside allows you to start a single rotation of the reels.
- The small button with the letter a opens a window where the player can set the parameters for the automatic rotation of the reels, such as the number of rotations 5,10, 25, 50, 100 and the conditions to stop the rotation mode. automatic, then you must press the Star Autoplay button to start the rotations.
- The button with the letter i opens a window containing information about the payout coefficients of each symbol and the scheme of the pay lines.
On the right under the control panel there are 2 icons that allow you to make your personal game settings:
- The gear icon allows you to speed up the rotation of the reels.
- The speaker icon lets you adjust the sound effects.
Once all the parameters have been established the player can start the rotation of the reels.
Treasures of Tombs Hidden game symbols Gold
The Treasures of Tombs Hidden Gold free slot game has the basic and special symbols. The symbol Wild is the image of an eye, this symbol can:
- Substitute for all other symbols to create winning combinations.
- Create your own winning combinations.
- Provide access to the bonus game.
For a combination of 3, 4 and 5 of these symbols the player receives the prize of x2, x20 and x200 times the total bet. The standard symbols are 9. This is a very good indicator (the fewer symbols, the greater the chance of landing a winning combination). Considering that the Wild symbol plays the role of a bonus symbol as well, this slot is very profitable to play. And another point in favor of the game machine is that there are four standard symbols that form their own winning combinations, from 2 images. The basic symbols are:
- The blonde archaeologist girl and the treasure hunter give 5000, 1000, 100 and 10 multipliers for a combination of 5, 4, 3 and 2 symbols respectively.
- The statue of the falcon god Horus gives 2000, 400, 40 and 5.
- The statue of the sphinx and the sacred escarabajo offer 750, 100, 30 and 5 ,.
- The Ace and the K give 150, 40 and 5.
- The Q, J, and 10 give 100, 25, and 5 multipliers.
The set of traditional symbols for gambling machines based on Egyptian themes. Winning combinations are counted from left to right.
When three or more Eye of Ra symbols appear on the reels, they trigger the bonus game in the Treasures of Tombs Hidden Gold slot. The player must choose one of the objects to get a prize. If the selected item is empty, the bonus game ends. If the bonus game continues to the end (i.e. the player did not select the empty item), you can increase the prize in the Super Bonus game.
Super Bonus Game
In this round the player has to select one of the vases, each of which gives a guaranteed prize. In this way, the player does not take risks and the question is only to choose the one that gives the highest prize.