The True Sheriff (betsoft)
|Characteristics||Free Spins, Bonus Round, 3d, Minigame|
The True Sheriff is an online slot machine created by the company betsoft under the theme of the Wild West, the game runs on 5 reels and 30 pay lines, there is a Wild, a Scatter, three types of bonuses and a round to double prizes. The objective of the game is to get from three of the Sheriff to activate up to 15 free spins with instant payouts.
The 9 basic symbols are represented with the thematic images of the sheriff, a young woman, a man with a mustache, gray hair, a villain and card icons, the prizes for their combinations of 3 and more symbols.
There are 3 special symbols in the game that grant additional benefits:
- Revolver is the bonus image that will pay a bonus based on the revolver’s position.
- Wild is the blue image with the word Wild, it serves as a wild card for the basic symbols.
- Scatter is the sheriff’s badge that will activate 10, 12 or 15 free spins after appearing in any position of the reels 3, 4 or 5 symbols.
CasinoGamingNews.com presents a wide range of online slots available in demo mode to play for free without downloading or registering on the web.
Game Bonuses The True Sheriff
If the revolver appears on the third roll regardless of position, the option Wild Guns will be activated. The Sheriff next to the game screen will shoot multiple times by randomly turning the symbols on the screen into Wild.
As they appear on the squares, the Wild symbols launch the repetitive spin for free, noting their positions. After the repetitive spin you can collect winning sequences with symbols Wild. Symbols with the inscription Wild replace the missing images in the combinations. Additionally, Wild form independent winning combinations of three, four, and five consecutive images, when they appear on a payline, starting from the first reel. The sequences bring 30, 300 and 3,000 prize coins in the game with the maximum bet.
When the revolver appears between the image of the sheriff and the criminal, the bonus is activated. Depending on the number and position of the symbols in the combination, the corresponding bonus level will be activated. There are four types of revolver image bonus combinations:
- The sequences on the first, second and third reels: “sheriff-gun-criminal” or “criminal-pistol-sheriff”.
- The sequences mentioned above on the third, fourth and fifth reels.
In case if the combination occurs on the second, third and fourth reels, that is, the revolver appears in the center of the screen, the Wild Guns bonus will be activated, and the bonus game will not start.
In the additional window the duel between the sheriff and the criminal will take place. The player must play “heads or tails”, guessing the side of the coin. In case of success, the player wins and the duel will be ended in favor of the sheriff. The wrong answer will lead to loss.
By hitting multiple times in a row, the player will advance towards the maximum bonus prize. The reward depends on the amount of the total bet. The higher the cost of the spin, the higher the bonus payout.
The sheriff’s badge is the Scatter symbol that triggers the free spins series. The peculiarity of the symbol is that it plays without reference to the pay lines or reel sequence. By appearing in 3, 4 or 5 positions at the same time, the Scatter will provide a prize of 60, 300 and 3,000 credits, respectively.
The duration of free spins depends on the number of badges. For three images the player will receive 10, for four he will receive 12 and for five he will receive 15 free spins described below.
Slot Free Spins
When the combination of three or more Scatter appears on the game screen, the series of 10, 12 or 15 free spins is activated, the number depends on the number of badges in the combination (3, 4 or 5, respectively). The free spins is executed with the characteristics established for the main game, the bet per line, the number of lines and the change remain the same as before activating the bonus.
During the round, another bonus can be activated. In case the sheriff’s insignia appears on the reels, these images are collected on the scale of the additional bonus. When the free spins are finished, depending on the number of the filled segments of the scale, an extra Free Spins will be awarded and an additional prize in credits, proportional to the amount of the total bet. Prizes during bonus spins cannot be awarded in double or nothing play.
Round to Double Prizes
The prizes received during the ordinary spins for the winning combinations, can be bet on the double game or nothing as desired by the user. The mini game opens in the additional window after pressing the Double Up button. In the double or nothing game you will have to guess the color of the next card in the deck.
In case of giving the correct answer, the prize contributed by the winning combinations will be doubled. In the event of failure, the award will be void. To collect the duplicate prizes or reject the game to double prizes, press the Collect button.
How to play the slot The True Sheriff
The free version of the The True Sheriff slot on the CasinoGamingNews.com website is the licensed copy of the real game available at online casinos. The player will receive 1,000 demo credits on the account. The credit value in coins is set by the player and changed using the buttons or the slider on the control panel. The player’s task is to collect winning sequences.Symbol combinations are made up of 3, 4 or 5 identical images, placed consecutively from the first left reel on a pay line.
Game parameters are adjusted using the buttons on the console at the bottom of the screen. In addition, the main parameters of the game are displayed on the panel.
- The Paylines window shows the number of active pay lines. The number changes from 1 to 30 lines using the “+” and “-” buttons.
- The ¼, ½, ¾ and Max buttons set the change from credit to play currency and bet per payline. The player can set their own characteristics by dragging the slider on the scale below the buttons. The cost of the credit ranges from 0.02 to 1 play coins, and the bet per payline ranges from 1 to 5 credits.
- Spin is the button that launches the reel spins.
- Auto Play activates the automatic mode, starting the series from 5 to 100 laps.
- Double Up launches the game to double prizes, if one or more winning combinations appear on the game screen during the main game.
- Bet, shows the total bet per spin. The number is calculated by multiplying the number of active lines by the bet per payline.
- Win, shows the prize for the winning combinations obtained during the spin.
- The Balance and Credits windows show the sum of the player’s balance in game currencies and credits, respectively.
At the top of the screen are the additional buttons, Paytable and Options. The first opens the window with the pay table and the description of the slot machine bonuses. The second opens the window with additional settings for the graphics, sound and animation of the laps.