Slammin’ 7s (iSoftBet)
|Characteristics||Free spins, Jackpot|
|Ways to win||27|
The Slammin’ 7s slot machine from iSoftBet is dedicated to the magical number 7 and is offered in demo mode to play for free. It is a 5 reel slot with hexagonal squares and with 27 ways to win. On the first three reels there are combinations and on the last two there are bonus symbols that are activated when a combination is achieved. The fourth reel rewards you with extra coins and the fifth multiplies the winnings. In the main game the jackpot is 25,000 coins and during the repetitive 50,000 coin spin, the jackpots are awarded with a combination of three game logos, the +500 bonus symbol and the x10 multiplier.
How to play Slammin’ 7s slot
The spin on the Slammin ‘7 slot has the fixed bet which is equal to 50 coins. However, the player has the opportunity to set the value of the coin, using the up and down arrows next to the inscription Coin Value. Among the available values are: 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 1 credits for one coin. The big yellow button starts the reel rotation. To its right is the Auto Spin button, which activates the auto spin function. To set the number of automatic spins there are three adjustable parameters:
- Loss limit which is the minimum sum of the account, after which the rotation stops.
- Stop if win reaches stops the automatic rotation, after the specified win sum has been reached.
- Number of Auto spins to play determines the number of automatic spins.
The general rules of the game, the pay table, and the payline diagram can be viewed by clicking the Paytable button. In the upper left corner there is an icon, which when you click on it, the game will go into full screen mode. And in the upper right are the configuration icons:
- Sound to adjust the overall volume level, as well as music and sound effects separately.
- Rules opens a new window with the technical specifications and a list of rules.
- History is a statistical function of the wins in this slot, but it is available only in the full version.
Symbols and prizes in the game Slammin’ 7s
The slot symbols can be divided into two types: standard (which only form combinations) and bonus. All the combinations below are made up of three symbols and the jackpots in the slot are in coins:
- Yellow, red, green sevens bring 10 coins.
- Gold, blue and green fire s give 30 coins.
- Symbols of a Bar 100 coins.
- Double Bar 150 coins.
- Triple Bar 200 coins.
- The logos of the game will give 300 coins.
The bonus symbols are obtained on the two additional reels:
- Adding +25, +50, +100 and +500 coins.
- Multiplying the winnings x2, x5, and x10 times.
- The repetitive spin symbol gives a free spin with a multiplier of x2.
Slot Jackpots and Bonuses
The bonuses on the Slammin’ 7s slot machine tend to come out very often. On the fourth reel the bonus symbols give extra coins in case they form a winning combination, and on the fifth they multiply the winnings. If a combination and two bonus symbols are rolled, the player first receives extra coins, and then multiplies according to the multiplier of the symbol combination.
Instead of the multiplier, the repetitive spin symbol can come out which provides a free spin with a multiplier of x2. The maximum number of consecutive repetitive spins is five.
The game features a two-level jackpot. To achieve this, it is necessary to get the most expensive combination of three symbols of the logo with a bonus of + 500 and a multiplier x10. The first tier jackpot is 25,000 coins. If even such a combination came up during the repeated spin, thanks to the x2 multiplier, the jackpot would be 50,000 coins.