Nirvana is a slot machine created by Yggdrasil with 5 reels and 20 pay lines that pay in both directions. The game is dedicated to the mythical creatures of oriental culture, 2 to 5 images of the lotus flower Free Spin start from 1 to 10 free spins with extra payouts. Before starting the free spins you can choose one of three bonus features: extra wilds, avances or stacked symbols. Enjoy the free slot.
How to play slot Nirvana
By opening the free Nivrana slot on CasinoGamingNews.com, you will gain access to the licensed online slot game that is completely identical to the paid version. At the start of the game, the user’s virtual account is credited with 10,000 virtual credits that emulate the currency bet on the machine during the real game. With this sum the player establishes the bets to start changing the images on the screen. With the lowest spin cost you can do a million rotations, while with the highest value you can do 100.
Before you start capturing winning combinations, examine the control panel. Look at all the items below the playing field from left to right:
- Lines is a window that shows the number of active lines. This is a fixed parameter that shows a constant number of 20.
- Coin Value is the bet per line. In fact, 1 coin is bet on each of the lines. But in this window with the help of the arrows “”, or by dragging the cursor along the scale, the user indicates how many coins are contained in a credit. The range of the value of a coin is from 0.01 to 5 credits.
- Cash Bet is the total bet per spin, shown in credits. Depending on the value of the coins, the cost of a spin is from 0.2 to 100 credits.
- Max Bet assigns the highest bet. Repeated clicking on the button returns the last index assigned by the user.
- The round button with the arrow triggers a single spin.
- The button with the arrow and a triangle activates a series of automatic rotations. In the drop-down list, select the duration of the series of turns on the scale of 10 to 1000 or activate the automatic mode by pressing the button with the infinity sign.
- Win shows the total win for the combinations that appeared in a single spin. The number is displayed in credits.
- Balance is the virtual user account.
Experienced players prefer to use the automatic mode of the Nirvana slot. The winnings that can be obtained in the main game are not too great to concentrate on trying to form the winning sequence. Autonomous mode increases the speed of the game session, reducing the time intervals between spins. In this way, the user can control what is happening on the screen by waiting for the appearance of the special symbols that activate the benefits.
Slot Machine Symbols and Payouts Nirvana
The Nirvana slot machine uses 10 symbols during the game session: the ordinary 8 and the special 2. Ordinary images are those that have the sole function of making combinations. The winning combinations are the identical images successively found on one of the paylines. They are counted only from left to right, from the first reel to the fifth. If the images are on the adjacent reels, but are not on the same line (the line scheme is on the last page of the pay table), the prize for them is not awarded.
Ordinary symbols can be divided into two categories that differ not only visually, but also by value. In the table of coefficients they are presented on separate pages. The symbols of little value are the images of card suits:
- Diamonds multiply the bet per line by 5, 20 and 50, if 3, 4 and 5 successive images fall, respectively.
- Clubs for 5, 20 and 60.
- Spades for 6, 25 and 70.
- Hearts for 7, 25 and 75.
Three images of this type are the combinations that fall most frequently and are considered unprofitable. The sequence multiplies the bet per line from 5 to 7 times, at the same time, there are 20 active lines in the game. That is, if 1 line has the value of 1 credit and the spin costs 20 credits, the combination of these symbols will give you 5 to 7 credits, which does not even cover the payment for the rotation. The symbols bring benefits only by forming sequences of 4 or 5 consecutive images. The profitable symbols are the images of mythical animals:
- Little Griffon gives the multiplication coefficients 20, 60, and 150.
- Horned rabbit gives 20, 70 and 175.
- Snake gives 25, 80 and 200.
- Fenix gives 30, 100 and 250.
The groups of three symbols that make up the combination according to the rules, bring the prize that equals or exceeds the cost of the spin. Payouts for combinations of 4 or 5 symbols exceed the total bet 3 or more times. Of the ordinary images, those of mythical animals are the most profitable.
The special symbols are the images that carry out additional functions of the game. They do not have their own value and are not a standard combination, but activate a series of benefits.
The symbol “wild” is the image with the inscription Wild. This image is able to complement the combination of ordinary symbols on a pay line, replacing the missing images. The presence of this symbol increases the probability of creating a winning combination. The scatter is the Free Spin lotus image. The symbol acts as follows :.
- 2 lotuses start 1 free spin.
- 3 lotuses start 10 free spins.
- 4 lotuses start 10 bonus rounds + give 1000 coins.
- 5 lotuses start 10 free spins + give 5000 coins.
That is, this symbol can be considered the most profitable image in the game. Let’s compare, for clarity: 5 fenix bring 250 coins, which with the highest value of the coin is equal to 1250 credits, and 5 lotuses bring 5,000 coins which with the same conditions are 25,000 credits.
If the player gets two scatter symbols on the screen in any position, they start a single free spin with a chance advantage. When three and more lotuses appear on the screen, 10 free spins are activated with the assigned bet for the main game. The rules for forming the combinations in the bonus round are not changed, the symbol combinations remain the same.
However, the Nirvana casino slot bonus rounds offer a number of benefits that the user can choose at their discretion:
- Wild Seeds is when 2 to 4 additional “wild” symbols appear on the reels during each rotation, increasing the probability of forming the winning sequence.
- Mega Reel is when reels 2, 3 and 4 are synchronized and at the end of the rotation they give the identical images in the neighboring squares. This increases the possibility of forming long combinations of 4 or 5 symbols.
- Nudge Reels is when the spin is stopped, one of the reels can be moved up or down, moving to a cell for the formation of the winning combination.
For each of the bonuses offered, a scale is drawn up with the possibility of reactivation, the frequency of the appearance of the winning combinations and the potential value of prizes. Getting acquainted with these features can be found on pages 3, 4 and 5 of the pay table. During free spins the following rules apply:
- The series can be restarted in the course of the bonus round, if more than 3 symbols appear on the screen scatter.
- If two lotuses appear on the screen, the player receives an additional free spin.
- With the reactivation of the free spins, an additional advantage can be selected. Therefore, by restarting the series once, you will receive the simultaneous operation of two benefits. If you restart it twice, it will be three.
Given the diversity of gaming options, it is not uncommon for users to consider the free spin series the most profitable part of the session.