Hall of Gods (NetEnt)
|Characteristics||Free spins, Jackpot|
Hall of Gods is a 5-reel slot with a three-level progressive Jackpot developed by NetEnt under the theme of Norse Mythology. On the 20 paylines, 10 ordinary symbols and 3 special symbols form winning combinations: the expanding wild, the Scatter which carries up to 20 free spins and extra multipliers and the Bonus that activates the bonus game with instant payouts. Play the demo slot for free without downloading.
Free spins of the slot Hall of Gods
On the Hall of Gods machine there are two bonuses: free spins and bonus game. Free spins are awarded by landing three or more symbols Scatter with two black crows:
- 3 Scatter will give 10 free spins.
- 4 Scatter will give 15 free spins.
- 5 Scatter will give 20 spins without collecting the balance bet.
If three or more Scatter symbols are rolled again during the round, the player will receive additional free spins. All the winning sequences, obtained during the free spins, are multiplied by three. The payline bet and coin value are taken from the spin that triggered the bonus round. The x3 multiplier does not apply to the prizes of the second round of free spins.
By collecting three Shield and Hammer Bonus symbols on the third, fourth and fifth reels, the player will receive access to the “pick ’em up” bonus round. In the new game screen 15 shields will be displayed, behind each one is hidden a random prize or jackpot icons. The player’s mission is to open the shields to obtain three identical symbols. The maximum prize for the bonus round is 7,500 coins. In the demo version you can receive prizes only in virtual currencies, and the jackpot symbols are not active.
Playing the progressive slot Hall of Gods for real money offers the player a chance to randomly win the Mini, Midi and Mega three level Jackpot in the bonus game. When activating the Bonus, the player must select the images until they find three identical symbols, which can be one of the three jackpots.The current amounts are shown above the screen in real time with a delay of up to 30 seconds, you can win the same jackpot only once. Of all the bets made by the players, 1% is deducted from the Mini Jackpot fund, 1% from the Midi and 4.9% from the Mega Jackpot. The Jackpot will be raffled only in the real money game without being able to win it in the demo version of the free game.
Symbols and Awards
Three special symbols are used to gain access to the additional benefits of the Hall of Gods machine.
- Wild is the head of the dragon with the inscription “Wild”. When it appears on the second, third and fourth reels, it can cover it completely, but only in the case if there is a winning combination on the payline. In this case, the symbol will replace the missing image and create a combination, or enlarge it by one symbol. Cannot substitute Scatter and bonus.
- Scatter is the image of two crows with the inscription “Scatter”. By collecting 3, 4 or 5 symbols in any position on the reels, the player will receive 10, 15 or 20 free spins.
- Bonus is the image of a shield and a hammer. By collecting the symbols in any position on the third, fourth and fifth reels, the player will receive access to the bonus round.
The most profitable symbols in the Hall of God slot are the portraits of the Scandinavian gods Odin, Thor, Freya, Loki and Idun. All portraits, except Idun, in the amount of two images will bring a prize indicated in the Paytable pay table in the form of coefficients that will multiply the bet per line.
The symbols belonging to the gods, which are apple chest, spade, necklace, hammer and ring, will award minor prizes, there must be a minimum of three symbols in the sequence. In the demo version of the machine Hall of Gods you cannot win the Jackpot, it is possible to get one of the three progressive jackpots in the real money game.
How to play Hall of Gods slot
In the demo version of the free Hall of Gods slot, two types of game divisa are used, the coins to place bets and calculate the prize, and the credits that are used as the main divisa to pay the coins. At the start of the game, there will be 5,000 demo credits on the player’s account that are displayed in the Cash window. Depending on the coin value chosen by the player, the amount of coins in the account changes from 500,000 with the minimum value, to 10,000 with the maximum value.
To change the value of the currency in credits, it is necessary to establish the change in Coin Value, choosing between options 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.20 or 0.50 credits. After doing so, the sum in the Coins (account in coins) and Bet (the total bet in credits) windows will change.
The next stage of setup is the bet per line. By using the “left” and “right” arrows, in the Level window you can bet from 1 to 5 coins on a payline. The total bet in coins is displayed in the Bet window, on the left side of the control panel. The bet per line influences not only the total cost of each spin, but also the prizes for the winning combinations. Pressing Max Bet will bet 5 coins per payline and a spin will be launched.
To activate the reels it is necessary to click on the Play button. At the end of the rotation, the machine will calculate the prizes from all the pay lines, add them up and enter them into the player’s account. The prize amount is displayed in the Win window.
To activate the automatic laps it is necessary to adjust the Autoplay parameters. Number of rounds, determines the amount of automatic spins. In the Advanced Settings category are the additional conditions to stop the spins:
- On any win, by obtaining any winning combination.
- If free spins is won, when collecting three or more symbols Scatter.
- If Bonus Game / Jackpot is won, in case of collecting three or more bonus symbols.
- If single win exceeds, in case the prize exceeds the indicated amount (in credits).
- If cash increases by, when the balance in credits increases by the indicated amount.
- If cash decreases by, in case if the balance in credits is reduced by the indicated amount.
All 20 pay lines are activated on each spin. The prize is awarded for the winning combination of identical symbols, located on a payline, starting from the first reel. The exception is the symbols Scatter that contribute the prize according to the number of images on the game screen without taking into account their position. When multiple winning combinations fall on a payline, only the one with the highest payout ratio is paid.