Guns N’Roses (NetEnt)
|Characteristics||Free spins, 3d|
The online slot Guns N’Roses developed by NetEnt pays tribute to the rock band. CasinoGamingNews.com offers you the game in its demo version to play for free. The slot features 20 pay lines, 5 reels, and 3 symbols per reel. It also allows you to place bets from 20 cents to € 100. The slot has features like bonuses, expansive wilds, multipliers, and a bonus game. All symbols have to do with the rock band. The slot comes with 5 of the band’s most famous songs that can be listened to while playing.
Slot Bonuses Guns N’Roses
The Guns N ‘Roses game has tons of bonus rounds, apart from the prizes you get when certain symbols appear on one or more pay lines. The Bonus symbol, represented by a disco vinyl, can appear on the first, third and fifth reels. If it came out on all three reels at the same time, a bonus round with different stages would start.
The bonus game begins with the fortuna wheel that defines the type of bonus that the player gets. The types of bonds can be:
- “The Crowd Pleaser Bonus Game” here you have to choose different thematic objects to win bonuses. There are three stages in this game. Going up to another level increases profits. If you manage to reach the end of the round you can get special free spins.
- “Encore free spins” offers ten free spins. In each turn the second, third or fourth column is composed of the symbol Wild with one of the musicians.
The “Legend Spins” free spins round can be played at any time with extendable Wild symbols.
Simple images can give us additional multipliers from x4 to x10. If they form winning combinations they will be added to the winnings. All the bonus options can be consulted in detail in the pay table and by clicking on the “?” Icon, where the rules of the game are found.
Slot symbols Guns N’Roses
We will have a winning combination by getting matching symbols aligned from left to right on the same active payline. In case of obtaining several winning combinations, only the most profitable combination obtained will be paid.
The symbol Wild is represented with the shield of the rock band. It does not form combinations but it can substitute for the rest of the symbols in a sequence and it can be simple or extensible and participate in the free spins.
The symbol “Appetite for Destruction Wild” is a variety of the Wild in the shape of a cross and occupies up to five boxes on the screen. It can also substitute other images.
Other symbols that this slot machine has are the images of Axl Rose, Slash, Duff McKagan, the guitar pick with a white background and another with a blue background, in addition to the symbols of the letters A, K, Q and J.
For more information on symbol payouts, enter the game and open the paytable by pressing the blue button with the letter “i” located in the lower left.
How to play slot Guns N’Roses
At the bottom left of the screen there is a “SET LIST” menu with 5 Guns and Roses songs, which we can choose their playback order or one of them and make it sound in a loop.
Continuing along the lower left margin we can find the following buttons:
- A blue icon with the letter “i”, clicking on it will open the pay table.
- “Bet” shows the number of coins bet per spin. This number can change by varying the level of the bet.
- “Level” is where we can vary the level of our bets before each spin.
- “Autoplay” selects the amount of automatic spins, they can go from 10 to 1000, we will find an “Advanced Settings” tab when pressing it, an advanced menu with different options to stop the automatic spins is displayed.
- A large round button in dark blue with two arrows inside, serves to spin the reels.
- “Max Bet” will spin the reels, with the highest possible bet, the highest bet level and the selected coin value.
- “Coin Value” shows the value in demo credits per coin. The value of the coins can vary from € 0.01 to € 1.
- “Coins” shows the number of coins available to bet on.
At the bottom of the screen we will see smaller icons in white, they are the specific icons to make adjustments in the game, starting from the left we will have:
- The “mechanic key” opens a window where you can choose options and additional settings for the game.
- Pressing the “speaker” we can remove the sound from the game completely or choose the desired game volume
- “Auto” opens the auto game menu and advanced settings to configure auto game stop options.
- The symbol for “?” opens a window where you can check all the game rules.
- “Cash” that refers to the amount of money available to play and “Win” shows the profit obtained in the last spin.
If you liked the free version of the game Guns N’Roses and want to bet money, visit one of the legal online casinos.