Golden Era (Microgaming)
|Characteristics||Free Spins, Bonus Round|
The five reel slot Golden Era is dedicated by Microgaming to the golden age of world cinema. The slot machine offers 15 fixed pay lines, a Wild and a Scatter that allow you to access the 12 free spins round or activate the Double Feature Bonus game to receive guaranteed prizes. CasinoGamingNews.com offers you the demo software to play free online movie slot machines without downloading and without registration.
How to play slot Gold in Era
The control buttons for the Golden Era slot machine are located under the reels:
- View Pays, opens the pay table with the description of the coefficients and bonuses.
- Credits (Coins), is the window that shows the balance in coins or credits. Click on the window name to change the balance divisa.
- Auto Play, activates the automatic spins mode.
- Bet, adjust the amount of the bet per spin.
- Win, show the current spin prize.
- Spin, initiates a single spin of the reels.
To assign the bet, press the arrows on the sides of the window or click on Bet. In the second case, the window will open with two options:
- Coin Size, is the value of the coin. Each coin can have the value of 0.01 to 0.2 credits. Click the arrows next to this parameter to assign the required value.
- Coins, is the bet per line. Use the arrows to determine the bet on a scale of 1 to 20 coins.
The minimum bet per spin is equal to 15 coins with the value of one coin equal to 0.01 credits and the bet per line of 1 coin. For the maximum bet you have to assign the coin value of 0.2 credits and the bet per line of 20 coins.
After assigning the bet press Spin or Auto Play. Spin, initiates a single spin of the reels. Auto Play will activate the automatic spins mode. If you press this button, the list of numbers will appear above it: 10х, 25х, 50х, 100х, Until Stop, Custom. Press any value to select the number of automatic spins. Until Stop will activate the automatic mode until the player stops it, Custom will set the default mode parameters.
Symbols and prizes in slot Golden Era
The Golden Era slot machine has 13 symbols. All symbols bring the prizes for the winning combinations. The amount of the prize depends on the bet and the number of identical symbols in the combination. The combinations are counted from three images on the prize line from right to left. The prizes with the maximum bet in coins are described below. The most profitable image is the gold table with the name of the gaming machine Golden Era or with the inscription Wild. It is the special symbol that will give the following prizes:
- Three logos bring 1,000 coins.
- Four logos give 10,000 coins.
- Five logos bring 100,000 coins.
Other images bring the smallest prizes and are placed in the following order according to their value:
- The firecracker with the inscription Scatter brings 300, 1,500, 6,000 and 30,000 coins for 2, 3, 4 and 5 symbols in the combination.
- The double portrait of an actor and an actress brings 800, 2,000 and 20,000 coins for 3, 4 and 5 symbols in the sequence.
- The diva in a red dress and with a cigarette brings 700, 1,600 and 16,000 coins.
- The gentleman in a tuxedo brings 600, 1400 and 14,000 coins.
- The actress with the glass of wine gives 500, 1,200 and 12,000 coins.
- The photographer brings 400, 1,000 and 10,000 coins.
- The red car and the gold statuette bring 300, 500 and 4,000 coins.
- The movie camera and the roll of film bring 200, 400, 3,000 coins.
- Celebrity handprints and movie tickets fetch 100, 200, 2,000 coins.
The calculation of the prize in the slot Golden Era is carried out as follows: for example, the bet is equal to 300 coins. In one line there are 1 symbol Wild and 2 red cars. The combination of three cars is considered and will give 300 prize coins.
The Golden Era slot machine has the special symbols that bring the prizes and has the additional functions.
The symbol Wild is the image with the name of the gaming machine. Bring in the biggest prize and you can substitute any missing images in the winning combination. You cannot replace only Scatter.
Another special symbol is Scatter, which is the image with a firecracker. Three and more images Scatter on the game screen open the window with two options: receive the free spins or activate Double Feature Bonus.
In this bonus round the player has 12 free spins. On the first left reel a portrait of an actor in a tuxedo unfolds, on the last right reel an actress in a red dress appears. Both reels go “wild” and give more chances to win.
The actors on the reels “move” toward each other with each turn. You get the usual payout for winning combinations, while the actor and actress are on separate reels. When these two images are put together on the third reel, the prizes for the winning sequences are doubled. The “movement” of the “wild” reels towards each other is repeated until the free spins are exhausted.
Double Feature Bonus
Activating Double Feature Bonus opens the screen where you have to select between several movie posters. Click on the posters and receive instant prizes. It can open up to 10 classic movie posters.
If you find the posters with the multiplier x2, all the prizes in this round are increased 2 times. If you open a poster with the image of a thrown tomato, then the bonus round will end. The prize will be transferred to the account and the main game will continue.