Dracula’s Blood Bank (1×2 Gaming)
Dracula’s Blood Bank is a slot with 5 reels and 9 variable pay lines developed by the company 1×2 Gaming and dedicated to the theme of vampires. The machine offers combinations of 10 ordinary images, symbols free spins and wild capable of substituting the missing symbols in the winning combinations. You have the possibility of winning the free spins with multiplier x2 and playing the free game in the demo version of the slot.
Free spins of the Dracula’s Blood Bank slot
To get free spins, the player will have to collect three or more symbols free spins in any order on the game screen. Free spins run automatically with the multiplier of x2. For three symbols free spins the player will receive 5 free spins, for four he will receive 10 spins and for five he will receive 15 free spins. The amount of the paylines and the bet parameters cannot be changed during the free spins. After the spins the reward is credited to the balance. It should be mentioned that during the free spins the repeated appearance of the images free spins does not lead to additional spins.
Symbols and Awards
To win a prize it is necessary to compose a winning combinations of matching symbols. Winning sequences are formed from left to right. Below are all symbols and payout multipliers for their combinations. Special symbols:
- The wild appears on any of the five reels and is combined with other images, with the exception of free spins. It does not carry prizes.
- Free spins, appears on each of the five reels. The combination of three such symbols triggers free spins, but does not carry any prizes.
The basic symbols are images of grave, tombstone, cross, heart, vampire teeth, man dressed in black, zombie with candle, vampire in a black and white mask, vampire girl and boy. The prize coefficients presented in the Paytable paytable multiply the amount of coins wagered per payline. Afterwards, the coins won are multiplied by the set value of a coin, the total will be the amount of the prize in credits.
Game rules and control buttons
To start spinning the reels you have to adjust the game parameters with the corresponding settings buttons. They are at the bottom of the screen. Are:
- Lines, you choose the number of paylines from 1 to 9. Paylines can also be activated by clicking on the numbers on the left and right of the game screen.
- Coins, used to choose the amount of coins to bet, from 1 to 5.
- Coin Value, determines the value of a game coin. Its cost can be 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.20 and 0.50 demonstration credits.
- Max Bet increases the number of coins and paylines up to the maximum number. The value of the coin does not change. At the same time, that button launches a spin.
- Autobet, used to adjust the parameters of automatic turns.
- Spin, performs a rotation of the reels.
- Paytable, it’s in the bottom-right corner of the screen. This button is used to open the pay table. In the opened window use Rules to change the pages.
- Show Winlines shows the outline of the active lines.
- Reset Bets reduces the number of the pay lines, the bet and the value of coins to their minimum.
The information windows on the screen are:
- Coins, shows the amount of coins in the balance.
- Bet, is the bet in coins.
The bottom line shows information about the number of demo credits on the balance sheet, the stake value and the current prize amount in credits.
In the lower left corner are three buttons. Through these the player will be able to change additional settings: the question mark opens the pay table with a detailed description of the game rules, the speaker image adjusts the sound volume and the gear wheel is used to set the quality of the game. graphic effects.