Divine Fortune (NetEnt)
|Characteristics||Free Spins, Bonus Round, Jackpot|
Divine Fortune from NetEnt is a slot machine dedicated to the myths of Ancient Greece. The slot screen consists of 5 reels and 20 fixed pay lines. The game has many bonus features: Wild, Scatter, 5, 8, or 12 Free Spins round with Expansive Wild, 1-spin reps (respins) with bonus wilds, and 3 types of the jackpot. In CasinoGamingNews.com you can learn to play free slot without money.
How to play slot machine Divine Fortune
Under the 5 reels of the virtual slot there is a console with buttons and information windows:
- The button with the letter “i” opens a pay table where the user can find out the coefficients of the symbols, the characteristics of different bonus options and the basic rules of the game.
- The arrows on both sides of the Level window set the bet from 1 to 10 virtual coins for a payline.
- The arrows on both sides of the Coin Value window set the value of the coin up to 0.5 demo-credits.
- The central circular button initiates a single spin. This button is also used to stop the reels instantly.
- Autoplay is responsible for initiating the automatic spins whose number is determined for the player, up to a maximum of 1000 spins. To stop the automatic mode, press the Stop button.
- Max Bet starts a spin with the maximum bet of 200 virtual coins.
- Coins shows the sum of coins in the game balance.
- Bet shows the number of virtual coins bet per spin.
Under the console at the bottom of the gaming machine there are additional settings buttons. With its help, the sound is adjusted, the speed of reel rotations, the information menu is opened or automatic spins are started. After determining the bet and the value of the playing coin, the reels of the slot can be spun.
Symbols and winning combinations
The Divine Fortune slot machine symbols list includes the regular and bonus images. The first ones, creating the combinations, bring the profits. The latter perform additional functions. Bonus slot symbols:
- Pegasus is the wild that complements the winning combinations of other symbols. But the winning sequences of the Pegasus image themselves are not created. On the Divine Fortune gaming machine the “wild” symbol starts a respin. During free spins the wild is always spread across the entire reel.
- The lightning bolt of Zeus with inscription Free Spins is the symbol Scatter. Its special functions do not depend on your position in the prize lines. It can appear anywhere on the playing field. Hitting three or more symbols Scatter starts a series of free spins.
- Gold coin is the Bonus symbol that starts the bonus round.
The basic symbols are:
- Playing cards J and Q in the sequence of 3, 4 and 5 images multiply the total bet by 6, 15 and 60, the cards K and A – by 7, 18 and 80.
- The eagle in the winning combination gives multipliers 14, 40 and 200.
- The lion gives 18, 60 and 400.
- The Medusa Gorgona gives 20, 80 and 600.
The winning combination must consist of 3, 4 or 5 identical symbols and be composed from left to right.
Bonus rounds in slot Divine Fortune
There are 4 bonuses on the Divine Fortune slot machine. Two of them are activated by the “wild” symbol. The “Falling Wilds Re-Spins” bonus is a repeated spin (respin) that is activated when the “wild” symbol with the image of Pegasus appears on one of the reels. In this case the joker is moved to the lower box. Repeated spins continue as long as the “wild” symbol remains on the reels.
If another image with Pegasus appears during the respin instead of the transferred “wild” symbol, the bonus option Wild on Wild is started, all the boxes on the reel are filled with the image of Pegasus increasing the chances of forming winning combinations.
The free spins of the Divine Fortune casino slot machine are activated after the appearance in any position of the field of three or more symbols Scatter. For 3 images of this type the player will receive 5 free spins, for 4 he receives 8, for 5 get 12 free spins. The round feature is that if a Wild symbol appears, it will spread across the entire reel. If three or more Scatters fall during the round, the free spins will start again.
Bonus game with Jackpot
When the amphora to the right of the reels is filled with 3 gold coins, an additional window opens with a bonus game. However, the coins fall into the amphora only if they appear on the playing field together with the “wild” symbol. During the bonus round only the gold coins appear on all reels, and each spin gives a certain prize. When in the bonus game 1, 2 or 3 horizontal lines of the playing field are filled with coins, the player receives Minor, Major or Mega Jackpot, respectively.