Diamond Dogs (NetEnt)
|Characteristics||Free Spins, Bonus Round|
Diamond Dogs is a 5 reel 25 payline slot created by NetEnt on the theme of dogs and diamonds. Special game features include a “pick and win” bonus round with instant prizes triggered by three and more dogs with one camera and a series of 10 x3 multiplier free spins triggered by three and more Chihuahuas. Learn how to win with the Free demo slots that you can play for no money.
How to play the Diamond Dogs slot machine
Before starting the first spin, the player has to familiarize himself with the rules of the game, establish the bet and the number of pay lines required. To play the Diamond Dogs free slot, the player gets 5,000 demo credits on the balance, but to place bets per line virtual currencies are used, from 1 to 4 on each line. The currency is the game’s internal divisa which is converted to demo credits for the convenience of calculation. The following buttons on the console are used to control the game machine:
- Coin Value, determines the value of the virtual currency from 0.01 to 0.1 demo credits.
- Bet Level, assign the bet per line from 1 to 4 virtual coins.
- Bet Lines, set the number of active pay lines from 1 to 25.
- The round button in the center of the control console executes a spin at the current bet and stops reel rotations in an instant.
- Max Bet, start a spin at the maximum bet of 100 coins.
- Feature Preview, shows a small video of the bonus game.
There are information windows on the console that allow you to control the game process:
- Bet, shows the total bet size per spin.
- Bet Level, shows the bet per line.
- Bet Lines, shows the number of active pay lines.
- Coins, shows the player’s account status in coins.
- Coin Value, indicates the value of the coin.
At the bottom of the slot, the total bet, the prize and the balance of the account in demo credits are also indicated. Above the control panel is the Paytable button. Opens the window showing the payout coefficients for the combinations, description of the functions of special symbols and paylines schemes. In the lower left corner is the Auto button. This button is used to start 10 to 1000 automatic spins.
Symbols of the slot machine Diamond Dogs
The slot machine has 3 bonus images that perform special functions, plus 7 basic images that fall into winning sequences. Special symbols of the machine are:
Black dog showing teeth is the symbol Wild which substitutes other images of the machine in the winning combinations, except the symbol scatter and Bonus. Wild can compose independent sequences that guarantee the maximum prizes. For 2, 3, 4 or 5 symbols Wild in a combination the user will get 5, 200, 2,000 and 10,000 times the bet per line.
Dog with a photo camera is the Bonus symbol. If three or more images of this type land on a line, the bonus round will start on the additional game field.
Chihuahua is the symbol scatter which does not depend on the pay lines. For 2, 3, 4 and 5 symbols scatter in any position on the playing field the user will receive 2, 4, 25 and 100 times the total bet. If 3 or more chihuahua images appear after a spin, the round of 10 free spins will start.
- The playing cards J and Q, for a combination of 3, 4 and 5 images give multipliers 2, 12 and 60.
- The K gives multipliers 5, 30 and 90.
- The A gives 5, 60 and 120.
- Bone gives 10, 60 and 120.
- Plate with a piece of meat gives 15, 90 and 240.
- Hydrant gives 15, 90 and 240.
- Doghouse gives multipliers 50, 120 and 600.
Ordinary image combinations are formed on the pay lines from left to right. The winnings for the winning sequence are calculated by multiplying its coefficient by the linear bet.
Free spins on Diamond Dogs slot
When three or more symbols Scatter with the chihuahua image appear in any box on the reels, the player gets the series of 10 free spins with the x3 prize multiplier. Credits are not deducted from the account during Free Spins. If 3 Scatters reappear in the round, the free spins will start again.
Bonus round of the game Diamond Dogs
The bonus game is activated when three Bonus symbols with the image of the dog carrying the camera fall from left to right on an active line. In this round the player will see 12 dogs on the red carpet. The player’s task is to take photos of the dogs in any order. For each photo you are awarded a prize. But if the photo is of poor quality, the bonus round will be over.