Crime Scene (NetEnt)
Crime Scene is a 5 reel slot machine that offers 15 fixed pay lines and is dedicated to the criminal issue. In the NetEnt slot there are 10 bet levels, the symbol Wild and the Bonus that activates the bonus game. It’s an additional round where you must investigate a crime scene and win guaranteed prizes. The maximum prize is x750 the bet. CasinoGamingNews.com offers the original demo version of the slot to play for free.
How to play slot machine online Crime Scene
The interface of the slot machine Crime Scene is quite simple and comfortable. Control buttons and information windows are below the reels.
- Paytable is the button that opens the pay table with the full list of multipliers and special symbols.
- The Bet window shows the amount of the bet in coins.
- The Win window shows the last spin prize.
- The Level window controls the level of the bet per spin.
- The Autoplay window activates the automatic spins mode.
- Spin is the round button with two arrows in the center. Initiate a single spin of the reels. This same button stops the spinning of the reels.
- Max Bet, allocate the maximum bet and start a single spin of the reels.
- Coin Value, is the value of the coin.
- Feature Preview is a preview of the bonus round.
During the game it controls the credits in the balance. It’s at the bottom of the screen
- Cash, is the user’s balance.
- Bet, is the amount of the bet.
- Win, show the sum of the prize.
Before starting the slot game Crime Scene set two parameters
- The player must press the buttons on both sides of the Level box to set the value, from 1 to 10.
- Coin Value, assigns the coin value from 0.01 to 0.10 with the help of the buttons on the sides of the parameter.
The minimum bet is equal to 15 coins or 0.15 credits. This value is determined by setting level 1 and the coin value 0.01. The maximum bet is equal to 150 coins or 15 credits. This value is determined if the user sets the level 10 and the currency value 0.10. Note that determining the value changes the balance in currencies. The higher the value, the fewer coins there are in the account. The balance in credits does not remain unchanged. There are three ways to start the reel spinning on the Crime Scene slot:
- Max Bet.
Pressing the Autoplay button in the left corner of the screen will bring up a window with a list of numbers from 10 to 1,000. This is the number of automatic spins. User must click on any number to activate this mode. After the start the window will start the countdown and the Stop button will appear. You can wait until the end of the spins or stop them before the account expires.
Game symbols and prizes Crime Scene
The Crime Scene slot machine has 11 symbols. Two symbols fulfill the special functions the others have multipliers. The award is calculated as follows:
- The value is set at 0.01 and the bet level is 1.
- Three aces appear on the first line. Its multiplier is 5. The prize is equal to 5 coins or 0.01 * 5 = 0.05.
- In the second line there are two kings with the symbol Wild with the number 2. The multiplier for three kings is 4. The symbol Wild with the number 2 multiplies the prize three times. Therefore the prize for that line will be 4 * 3 = 12 coins or 0.12 credits.
- The total prize per spin is 5 + 12 = 17 coins or 0.17 credits.
Symbols can be classified into profitable and unprofitable ones. The amount of the multiplier depends on the number of identical images in a sequence. The combinations are counted from three images on the prize line from left to right. The profitable symbols are the images of four objects of the criminal investigation:
- The red footprint of the shoe brings the multipliers x30, x150, and x750 times 3, 4, and 5 symbols, respectively.
- The glasses have the multipliers x20, x75 and x400.
- The suitcase gives the multipliers x10, x40 and x200.
- The gun gives the multipliers x10, x40 and x200.
There are also unprofitable symbols that appear on the reels more frequently:
- The Ace gives the multipliers x5, x20, and x50.
- The letter K brings the multipliers x4, x15 and x40.
- The letter Q gives the multipliers x4, x15, and x40.
- The J brings the multipliers x3, x10 and x30.
- Ten gives the multipliers x3, x10, and x30.
There are two special symbols on the Crime Scene gaming machine. It does not have the multipliers but they fulfill the additional functions. The symbol Wild is the image of the police badge. It can substitute for all symbols except the Bonus. It also increases the prize for the combination.
When the Wild appears on the screen it stays in one place while the reels are spinning. During the first spin, it bears the number 2, that is, it increases the prize 3 times. During the second spin the number is changed to 1. That is, the prize increases 2 times.During the third spin the number is changed to the star. Then Wild replaces the symbol without increasing the payout for the combination.
The bonus symbol is the fingerprint image with the inscription Bonus. Three and more of these images start the bonus game.
Bonus game on slot Crime Scene
The player sees 60 folders on the screen. You have to click on the folders to find the prizes. When you find the footprints, they accumulate. Open the following folders with the prizes and the footprints add to each prize the amount indicated in them.
When you open the first cross in the red circle, a screen with four envelopes will appear. Press any one to select the award. You will then return to the bonus game. Hit the folders again to discover the prizes.
During the process you will find a green shield. Then if you open the second red cross the shield is placed on top and allows the bonus game to continue. The next red cross ends the game and returns the player to the main screen.