Clockwork Oranges (Novomatic)
Clockwork Oranges is a 5-reel, 20-payline slot machine released by Greentube (Greentube). Three oranges start the bonus game with big payouts. The most profitable combination of five wilds pays 10,000 a bet. Play free online slot machines without downloading and learn how to win the bonus without investing money.
How to play Clockwork Oranges slot
At the start of the game in the demo version of the free slot Clockwork Oranges the user receives 500 credits to his account. This sum is used to place bets and pay for rotations during a gaming session. The user’s task is to achieve winning combinations and with the prizes received, increase the amount of credits in the account. The control of the machine is carried out with the help of the buttons on the control panel:
- The Lines window determines the number of active lines from 1 to 20.
- Bet / Line determines the value of the bet on the line. The bet amount per line is determined with the “+” and “-” keys from 0.02 to 5 demo credits.
- Bet, is the window that shows the total bet amount (the cost of a rotation).
- Start, starts a rotation of the reels.
- Autoplay, activates the automatic rotation mode.
- Last Win, shows the amount of the prize obtained by the winning combination as a spin result.
- Credit, reflects the status of the gaming account.
- Paytable, open the pay table and descriptions of the benefits of the game. Additional information can be viewed by clicking the More Info button.
For the game to be considered in favor of the player, it is necessary that the prize for the successful rotation is greater than the amount of the total bet.
Game symbols and prizes Clockwork Oranges
Prizes will be awarded if a winning combination appears on the screen. The combination must have three matching symbols on the same payline. The combination is counted when the first image is on the first reel from the left and the others on the adjacent reels.
The prizes for the different combinations are shown on the first page of the pay table, which is opened by pressing the Paytable button. Awards are shown in credits. As you change the bet amount, you will see the prize amount change in the table.
For ease of understanding, let’s consider the prize for a combination to the highest bet (5 credits per line, 100 credits per rotation):
- The 9 and 10 give 50, 100 and 1000 credits for three, four or five matching symbols, respectively.
- The J and the Q give 50, 150 and 100.
- The K and A give 100, 200 and 2000.
- The bag of gold with the name of the game gives 250, 500 and 2500 credits. Two images in succession give 20 credits.
- The Wild symbol gives 500, 5000 and 50,000 for three, four or five symbols, and 20 credits for two.
In addition to the credits, the symbol Wild provides another advantage. It complements or prolongs the winning combination by replacing the missing image. The Wild symbol can replace any image except Scatter.
A clockwork orange is the symbol Scatter in the game Clockwork Oranges. It only appears on the first, third and fifth reels. If the image appears on all three reels at the same time, the bonus game Clockwork Oranges Feature begins.
When three clockwork oranges appear in arbitrary locations on the first, third, and fifth reels, they trigger a bonufucacuñib mini-game. The bonus level contains several stages:
- In the first stage the number of arrows on the dial is randomly determined. The maximum number of arrows is three.
- The arrows start to rotate and stop pointing towards a certain image on the screen.
- When the needle stops on any of the images three times, the user receives a prize.
The amount of the prize depends on the images in the combination:
- The cherry gives 1 total bet.
- Lemons give 3.
- Plums give 10.
- Watermelons give 20.
- The bells ring 50.
- A Clockwork Orange launches the second round of the bonus game.
During the second round the clock stops spinning randomly and begins to move from left to right, entering a division. With each step, the arrows collect on a scale each image that they find on their way. The movement continues until the arrows do not make a complete turn. Collecting clockwork oranges again in the second round is impossible.
The Clockwork Oranges virtual slot machine from the company Greentube is a gaming machine with medium volatility. Winning combinations are obtained relatively frequently, but they don’t always offer substantial rewards.In most cases, the player receives a prize that not only compensates, but also exceeds the costs of the rotation if they get multiple combinations on the screen at the same time. The user receives the highest prizes in the bonus game. The bonus level prizes are proportional to the total stake amount.