Bye Bye Spy Guy (Casino Technology)
|Characteristics||Free Spins, Minigame|
Bye Bye Spy Guy is a Casino Technology slot machine created with 5 reels and 40 pay lines. The man in the hat is the special symbol, it serves as a wild symbol to complete combinations and scatter activating the series of 10 free spins in which the Top Secret wilds accumulate and grant additional prizes. All winnings can be multiplied in the game of red or black. Play the free slot without money.
Free spins of slot Bye Bye Spy Guy
3 to 5 symbols scatter with the man in the hat give access to the free spins round. The player receives 10 free spins regardless of the number of images in the combination. The calculation of the prizes for the sequence of ordinary symbols obtained in the bonus game is done according to the basic rules. The special symbol retains its function and can pay out in demo credits. But if 3 to 5 symbols appear, they do not entitle additional rotations.
The bonus round can be extended in another way. Every time a Wild symbol appears after the calculation of the prizes, the Top Secret symbol appears instead. These images accumulate during the game. The number of symbols received appears above the game screen. The Top Secret symbol set can give additional rewards:
- From 6 to 15 images give a prize equal to three bets.
- From 16 to 18 they give 10 free spins.
- 19 and more give 200 total bets.
When the free spins are reset, the counter for the Top Secret symbols is reset. Image accumulation starts from scratch.
Slot machine symbols and payouts
To receive the prize in the Bye Bye Spy Guy casino slot machine it is necessary to hit a combination of 2 to 5 or 3 to 5 matching ordinary symbols on an active payline. The sequence must start from the first reel. Symbols must be on adjacent reels.
The amount of the prize is determined by multiplying the bet per line by the specific payout ratio of the combination. Both in the HTML5 version and in the flash version these multipliers are identical. However, the prize amounts in the paytable are shown in specific sums based on the current stake, so they may have different values, especially when playing high stakes. In total, there are 9 ordinary symbols in the game:
- The sequence of 2, 3, 4 and 5 images of the women multiply the bet per line 10, 250, 1,250 and 10,000 times.
- The man with a cigar 2, 40, 750 and 1250.
- The magnifying glass or the camera 5, 30, 200 and 750.
The other ordinary images give prizes from 3 symbols on the line:
- The A and K give 5, 50 and 400.
- The Q, J and 10 give 5, 25 and 250.
In the game there is only one special symbol, the image of the man in a hat. It has a double function:
- It acts as a symbol Wild. The image is capable of replacing any image, helping to build winning sequences.
- It acts as a scatter symbol. You can form your own winning combinations regardless of the playing lines. When 3, 4 or 5 images appear on the game screen they multiply the total bet 5, 20 and 100 times, respectively. Also, the user receives 10 free spins.
Upon receiving the prize, the user can transfer the credits to the game account or use it to take part in the game at risk.
Game of red or black
After each successful rotation, on the left side of the screen of the Bye Bye Spy Guy video slot, the button x2 (in the HTML5 model) or Double Up (in the flash version) is activated. Clicking on it brings up an additional window.
A closed playing card appears in front of the user. The task is to guess the color of the suit or the suit of the card. In the first case the correct choice doubles the prize in the second it multiplies it 4 times. In both cases there is the possibility of continuing to participate in the risk game. The wrong choice cancels the credits received for the last spin.
The device allows the possibility of using the entire sum of the prize or part of it in the risk game. When switching to the risk game in the HTML5 version, the ½ button appears in the lower left corner of the slot. It allows you to bet half of the prize obtained by the last spin. In the flash version the Half Gamble button performs the same function and is below the game screen on the left. The player also has the right to refuse to participate in the risk game. For this, it is necessary to press the button with the palm of one hand or with the inscription Take Win, depending on the model.
The game of double or nothing in the online slot Bye Bye Spy Guy has limits. The maximum size of the prize that can be bet is 50 times the total bet.
How to play slot Bye Bye Spy Guy
The Casino Technology company released the Bye Bye Spy Guy casino slot machine in two versions: flash and HTML5. These models offer almost the same feature set, but have a different interface design and range of bets. Functional buttons and information windows are present in the control panel of the flash version:
- Bet, to adjust the amount of the bet per line (from 1 to 20 coins).
- Lines, activates from 1 to 40 pay lines.
- Pay Table, opens the pay table, where the basic functions of the special symbols and the payoff coefficients for winning combinations are described. To the left and right there is a button to turn the pages in this section and the Exit button to close the window.
- Start, perform a spin of the reels. Pressing this button again causes the reels to stop prematurely.
- The red button determines the value of the coin in relation to credit. In demo mode of the game, the value of a coin is 0.01 credits and this value cannot be changed.
- Win, shows the sum of the prize obtained in the spin.
- Total Bet, shows the total bet amount per spin. Clicking on this window activates the maximum bet per spin which is equal to 800 coins.
- Credits / Cash, informs about the current status of the demo account.
Also on the console is the Game Menu button, which opens a menu of additional options. The following buttons are available here:
- Lines, with the numbers 1-10, 10-20, 20-30, 30-40 and 40 allow you to activate the desired number of payment lines.
- Bet, with the numbers 1-2, 2-5, 5-8, 8-10 and 10 allow you to bet up to 10 coins on each active line.
- Max Bet, activates all pay lines at maximum bet in one click.
- Auto Play, helps to set the automatic reel rotation mode. However, in this version of the game, this button is not active.
- Music, adjusts the volume of the background music.
- Help Pays, open the pay table.
The control panel of the gaming machine in HTML5 technology is presented in an unusual way. Below the game screen are the information windows. The Win, Total Bet and Credits windows show the prize amount, the total bet amount and the status of a demo account, respectively. To go to the settings you must press the button with the image of a gear, which is located in the lower left corner of the device. A window opens. In this window you can select:
- The number of pay lines that will participate in the creation of combinations. The settings are made in the Lines window. Any number of lines from 1 to 40 can be activated.
- The bet amount per line in coins. It is set in the Bet window. The bet per line varies from 1 to 10 coins.
- The duration of the series of continuous rotations is selected in the Autoplay window.
In the upper right corner there is a red button with digital signage. It is used to determine the value of the currency in credits. In the demo version the default coin value is estimated at 0.01 demo credit. This value cannot be changed.
The full version of the Bye Bye Spy Guy slot machine allows you to play for real money, the ratio of currency to credit can be changed.
The “i” button opens an information section with a detailed description of the game symbols and the payout coefficients for winning combinations.