Bell Wizard (wazdan)
Bell Wizard is a wazdan slot machine designed on the theme of fruits with 5 reels and 10 pay lines. The bonus round includes 10, 15 or 20 Free Spins that are triggered after 3, 4 or 5 bells are hit. In the game there is a wild and a Wizard symbol that doubles the winnings during the free spins. The prizes can be multiplied in the minigame of double or nothing. Play the free demo version of the slot.
How to play Bell Wizard slot
The user who wishes to play the casino coin slot must start by determining the amount of the bet and the number of active pay lines. In addition, it is advisable to see the rules of the game and the prize table. The information on the winnings indicated in the prize table are based on a minimum bet. After setting the required parameters, the rotation of the reels can be started. The buttons and information windows of the machine are located on the console located at the bottom of the game screen:
- The “-” and “+” buttons in the Bet window allow you to set the bet amount per line from 0.02 to 9.00.
- The “-” and “+” buttons in the Line window allow you to set the required number of active pay lines. The player can choose from 1 to 9 active pay lines.
- The central button with two arrows starts a spin of the reels.
- The Max Bet button activates the rotation of the reels at the maximum bet possible, which is 81 demo credits.
- Autoplay is responsible for starting the auto-rotate mode, but it is not available in the free version of the gaming machine.
- Gamble starts the risk game where the player has to guess the hidden color of a card suit. This button appears on the control panel after a winner spin.
- The button with the letter I opens the prize table, which contains information calculated based on the minimum possible bet.
- The icon shaped like a question mark opens a window with the rules of the slot machine game.
- A speaker icon helps to adjust the sound on the gaming machine.
- The gear-shaped settings icon opens a small tab, where you can adjust the speed of the rotations or go into full-screen mode.
- The small timer allows you to control the duration of the game session.
- The Credit window shows the amount of demo credits in the user’s account.
- The Win window shows the number of demo credits won on the last spin.
- The Total Bet window shows the current bet amount per spin.
Above the reels is the Jackpot window showing the maximum prize amount, but only in real game is it possible to win this sum.
Symbols and winning combinations
A spin on Bell Wizard video slot gives the user a chance to hit one of the winning combinations on one of the active pay lines. The sequence must be obtained in a line from left to right and be composed of 3, 4 or 5 equal symbols. The slot machine has 9 standard symbols that create winning combinations:
- The plum, with a minimum bet, can give 0.24, 1.40 or 8 credits for a sequence of 3, 4 or 5 symbols.
- The watermelon gives 0.60, 1.60 or 16 credits.
- The Bar symbol gives 0.60, 4, 60 credits.
- The Double Bar symbol gives 1, 7, or 100 credits.
- The entry Bar, Bar, Bar gives 2, 16 or 200 credits.
- The pear gives 0.20, 1 or 5 credits.
- The orange gives 0.18, 0.70 or 3 credits.
- The lemon gives 0.18, 0.50 or 2 credits.
- The cherry gives 0.18, 0.40 or 1.60 credits.
Three bonus symbols are also provided on the slot machine that perform additional functions:
- The symbol Wild in the shape of a jester can create your own sequences of 3, 4 and 5 images that will give a prize of 2, 16 or 200 demo credits (with the minimum bet). Symbol Wild can replace all symbols in possible winning combinations of other symbols, except for bonus symbols.
- The Scatter symbol in the shape of a bell offers 0.72, 1.44 and 2.88 credits for 3, 4 and 5 images in any position on the reels. That is, the bell does not depend on the pay lines. Three to five symbols Scatter triggers 10 to 20 free spins with an additional bonus symbol.
- The Wizard symbol only appears on the third reel during the free spins round. When this symbol appears the prize is doubled.
Free spins of slot Bell Wizard
When 3, 4 or 5 symbols appear on the game screen Scatter they activate a round of 10, 15 or 20 free spins. During free spins an additional bonus symbol, the Wizard, may appear on the center reel. Its function is to double the prize of the winning combination. Other features of the free spins bonus game:
- The prizes are calculated based on the current spin bet.
- It is possible to extend the round if a combination of bells is obtained again.
Thus, due to the additional Wizard bonus symbol, during free spins there are more chances of receiving a great prize.
Double or nothing game
To run the risk game the user must press the Gamble button that appears on the console only after a winning combination is obtained. The task of the user who has activated the risk game is to guess the hidden color of the card that will appear on the screen. In the case of guessing the card, you will double the winnings and you will have the opportunity to guess a second card. The color of the card can be black or red. But if the player does not correctly guess the color of the card, he will lose the prize and the round will end.
The user does not have to risk all the prizes in the risk game. To do this, you must press the ½ Take button, which allows you to bet only half of the prize obtained. If you decide to exit the round, you must click the Take button.