Basic Instinct (iSoftbet)
|Characteristics||Free Spins, Bonus Round|
The Basic Instinct slot machine from iSoftbet has 5 reels with 243 ways to win and is inspired by the movie Basic Instinct. The image of the protagonist of Sharon Stone appears in two wilds that activate the bonus game with instant winnings and in the symbol free spins that starts from 20 to 50 free spins. Enjoy the free slot.
How to play slot Basic Instinct
On the Basic Instinct slot machine there are two game divisas, the credits (the basic currency) and the coins (the additional one). By accessing the game, the user will receive 1,000 credits and a number of coins in their account that will be specified by adjusting the Coin Value. When you spend your demo credits, simply refresh the page to receive another 1,000.
Coin Value is the value of the game currency in credits. You will find it on the right side of the control panel, under “i”. With the help of the Bet button you can set the bet per spin in coins, since instead of the usual pay lines, the slot machine will offer you 243 options for forming the winning combinations. Each box will have two figures: above you will see the bet per spin in coins; down the general bet in credits. To choose the bet you prefer, click on the Bet button, or use the arrow keys and then press the Spin button.
The prize for each combination will be displayed in the Winnings window and will be calculated automatically. The coefficients of all symbols will be indicated in the pay table, which will be opened by clicking on “i”. Winning combinations will be counted starting with the first reel, as long as the symbols are on adjacent reels.
You can start the reel rotation in more than one way. If you set the spin bet with the keyboard, you can start the spin with the Spin button only. If you click on any of the Bet buttons with the left mouse button, the reels will start with the bet set. Another option is the Autoplay button. By pressing this button to the right of Spin, the player will access the automatic spins configuration menu.
- Loss Limit, the spins will stop when a specified number of credits is reached in the account.
- Stop if win riches, the automatic spins will stop, if the prizes equal or exceed an agreed figure.
- Stop if Jackpot is won, the reels will stop if you win the jackpot.
- Number of auto spins to play, the number of automatic spins.
At the bottom of the screen you will find information about the account, the bet and the credit prize. Above the reels you will see a window with the jackpot counter.
Basic Instinct slot symbols and payouts
All the bonus functions on the Basic Instinct slot machine are developed under the symbol Wild in three different modes. This appears on the reels occupying three vertical squares. The type of symbol Wild will depend on the reel on which the icon appears.
- Wild Drop is the portrait of the protagonist, Sharon Stone, with a red background. It will appear only on the first, third and fifth reels. You can substitute any other symbol, except the other Wild, helping to form combinations. If it occupies the entire reel, during the next two spins this reel when rotating will advance only one square down, while the rest of the reels rotate as usual. In this way, when Wild comes out, it will occupy all three boxes, after the first respin it will occupy the second and third lines, and after the second respin only the third.
- Free spins Wild is Sharon Stone’s portrait with a green background. It will appear only on the third reel. You can substitute any other symbol, except the other Wild, helping to form combinations. If free spins occupies the entire reel, the player will receive 20 to 50 free spins.
- Bonus Wild is the portrait of Sharon Stone with a light blue background. It will appear only on the first, third and fifth reels and cannot substitute for any other Wild symbols, just ordinary symbols. If it occupies the entire reel, the player will have access to the bonus tour.
In those cases where the Wild symbols do not occupy the entire reel, they will be converted into separate Wild symbols, substituting the missing symbols to form winning combinations of ordinary symbols. Ordinary symbols will only earn the player credit prizes. The most profitable ones will form combinations from two symbols. The ice cutting knife with combinations of two, three, four and five symbols will give 10, 50, 200 and 1,500 times the bet in coins. The police badge for the same number of symbols will give 7, 30, 200 and 500 times the bet. The other symbols on the Basic Instinct slot machine will form winning combinations by showing at least three icons.
- The pistol will provide multipliers of 20, 100 and 450.
- The handles will give 15, 80 and 400.
- The car will contribute 10, 60 and 300.
- The ace will give 10, 40 and 200.
- The king will contribute 7, 40 and 150.
- The queen will give 7, 25 and 125.
- The jack will contribute 2, 25 and 100.
- The 10th will give 5, 20 and 100.
The bonus game on the Basic Instinct slot machine is activated by the symbols Wild green and light blue. If a free spins symbol appears that fills the entire third reel, the player will receive 20 to 50 free spins. The exact amount will be decided randomly. When the free spins are drawn thanks to the symbol free spins on the third reel, this will be counted as Wild, no matter how many spaces it occupies. It will also bring in additional free spins.
If the Bonus Wild symbol fully fills the third reel, the bonus tour to select items will start. 12 boxes will appear on the new screen, each containing 10 to 500 credits, pistols, or handles. If when opening the box, the handles come out, the tour will end, the accumulated credits will be charged to the account, and the user will return to the main game. If the gun comes out, the player will receive the progressive jackpot Basic Instinct.