50 Dragones (Aristocrat Gaming)
|Characteristics||Free Spins, Minigame|
The 50 Dragons slot created by game developer Aristocrat has 5 reels and 50 pay lines. The slot set in China has 11 standard symbols, a Wild and a Scatter that activates a round of 10 free spins. Among the extra options is present the game of double or nothing to multiply the prizes obtained by the spin.
Slot Symbols 50 Dragones
In the 50 Dragons online slot the prize combinations are formed from 3 identical symbols on an active payline from left to right starting from the first reel and give prizes according to the set bet. The game includes 5 themed symbols of Chinese culture, 6 icons of playing cards and two special images:
- The wild symbol is the pearl and can substitute for all symbols except the Scatter symbol to complete the possible prize combinations. This wild appears on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 only and does not pay out for its combinations.
- The Scatter symbol is the gold bar, its three icons appearing anywhere on reels 1, 2 and 3 start the free spins bonus feature. Gold bars only appear on the first three reels and pay 4 times the total bet. The Scatter prize is added to the winnings in addition to the credits earned within the free spins bonus.
The Golden Dragon symbol at 50 Dragones is the most profitable icon in the game and they are images that appear in blocks, which means that more than one can appear on the same reel at the same time offering the opportunity to make big profits.
50 Dragones Bonuses
After hitting any combination of prizes the online slot offers the opportunity to multiply the winnings in the game to double by pressing the Gamble button under the Max Bet key. Before the player, a screen will open with a card face down in the center, the Red and Black buttons on the right to double the prize and the icons of the card suits to multiply the prize 4 times. The upper part shows the sums that the player can win by doubling or increasing the prize x4 in case of guessing the color or suit, after the choice the card will open and the prize will increase x2 or x4 if it is correct or void in case of failure. The winnings can be multiplied only 5 times and during the automatic rotation mode the game of double or nothing is not available.
The online slot machine offers the opportunity to spin the reels for free and win prizes by getting three images of the Gold Bar which is the symbol Scatter on reels 1, 2 and 3, which will trigger a round of 10 free spins. During the series of free spins an extra wild symbol is added on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 to increase the number of combinations until the end of the game. Free spins are made with the same bet set before the round was triggered and can be restarted only once with 5 free spins.
The prizes for the combinations as well as the rules and special features of the game are detailed in the pay table that is opened by clicking the Rules button.
How to play 50 Dragones Slot
The 50 Dragons slot machine control panel is located under the reels:
- Start will perform a single spin of the reels.
- Autoplay, will allow assigning a series of 5 to 100 automatic spins.
- Max Bet, assign the maximum bet per spin of 5 credits.
- Win, reflects the last profit obtained.
- Total Bet shows the total bet per spin.
- Bet per Line allows you to set the bet per line from 0.01 to 5 credits.
- Line to assign the number of active lines in the game from 1 to 50.
- Balance shows the amount of credits available in the player’s balance.
- Rules, in the lower left corner, opens the pay table with the payout coefficient for each combination of symbols and the rules of the game.
You can try playing the demo version of the 50 Dragons slot from Aristocrat before betting money on the paid version available at online casinos.