Ruleta Pro (Playtech)
Roulette Pro created by Playtech is the online version of the professional roulette game. In Roulette Pro Playtech you can make an unlimited number of bets. Discover the possible bets on European roulette for professionals and which are the most profitable. Play this game for free in flash and without downloading.
How to Play Roulette Pro
Roulette Pro is a demo version created by Playtech that you can play without depositing. We have created a guide on how to play pro roulette for free, since Playtech’s game is in English. Before you start playing, you have to know the buttons or keys of the game.
The first thing we must do is a bet or bet. Select the tiles that are on the left side of the game. Choose from 7 different chips with values from 0.01 to 25 credits. Click on the selected chip and click where you place your bet on the board. The more clicks you make, the more times you bet the value of the selected chip. once the bet is made, spin the roulette wheel (spin).
If you want to clear the table and cancel all bets made up to that point, press Clear Bets. But if we liked the last bet and we want to repeat it, press Rebet.
Betting on Roulette Pro
The side fields of the roulette game allow you to make different types of bets such as bet on the column (a line of 12 numbers), bet on the dozen, bet on red or black, on an odd or even number, or on any number between 1 on 18 or between 19 and 36. The number of possible bets in the pro roulette game is not limited. The central part of the mat is made up of boxes with numbers whose value is placed from lowest to highest with three columns of numbers from 1 to 36. Each number has its color red or black. The number 0 is green in color and occupies the beginning of the number boxes and is known as the zero sector. Only take part in Street and Straigh Up bets.
To consult the pay table, you have to move the cursor over the gray field at the top of the screen with the inscriptions Min 1 and Max 25. In the window there will be a list of the possible combinations, their payouts and the limits of the bets.
The winning number is determined by the number and sector wheel that spins on the roulette wheel. The virtual dealer inserts the ball into the wheel that is being spun. The sector of the number where the ball stops is considered the winner.
But each one has a certain limit of the chips that can be played in this sector. The allowable level of bets can be seen in the pay table.
The online European roulette game Roulette Pro is the free virtual analogue of one of the most popular games in the world of casinos and gambling. It has 37 numbers to make any type of bets and multiply your prize ten times.
Before you start playing free roulette, you need to understand the payout coefficients. You can make one or more bets at the same time. In total 10 types of bets are available:
- Betting on a single number (Straigh Up) is the most valuable and at the same time the riskiest bet in roulette. By hitting a certain number, the player will win the prize with the coefficient 35 to 1, that is, he multiplies the bet by 35 times the sum of 1 bet.
- Bet on two numbers (Split) is the bet on the edge of two numbers. The payoff ratio is 17 to 1.
- Bet on three numbers (Street) is the bet on three numbers with the coefficient 11 to 1.
- Bet on four numbers (Corner) is the bet on four numbers at the same time with the coefficient 8 to 1.
- Bet on six numbers (Line) is the bet on six numbers at a time, which gives the payout with the coefficient 5 to 1.
- Bet on the column or the dozen (of 3 sectors) of twelve numbers (Column / Dozen), it is the bet on twelve numbers with the payout 2 to 1.
- Bet on the numbers from 1 to 18 / from 19 to 36, red or black (Red or Black), even or odd (Even or Odd), are three variants of the bet on eighteen numbers at a time with the payout coefficient 1 to 1.
- Betting on zero (0) is only possible on Straigh Up and Street bets.
In the upper right corner there are 2 additional icons (Options) that allow you to make common game and sound adjustments. With the speaker icon you control the sound of the game. The wrench image shows the earnings history that is not available in the demo version.
Roulette PRO special bets
All the bets mentioned above are traditional for most types of roulette. But in the version of the Roulette Pro machine, where the prefix Pro refers to the professional game there are 5 other series bets that are listed at the bottom left of the screen. They offer to place bets on sectors of the reel, as well as on certain groups of numbers. His list is as follows:
- The large series (Voisins du Zero) is the bet on the certain part of the roulette that is made up of the numbers 22, 18, 29, 7, 28, 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, 15, 19, 4, 21, 2 and 25. The user bets on the table 9 chips of the same value at different types of bets with these numbers.
- The small series (Tier) is the bet of 6 identical chips to the smallest part of the reel that is made up of the numbers 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16 and 33.
- Orphelins is the bet of 5 identical chips to 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9.
- Neighbors is the bet on 5 numbers at the same time: on a number chosen by the player and on two numbers located to the right and to the left of the number chosen on the roulette wheel.
- Final Bet is the bet on all the numbers that contain the determined figure, for example, if we choose 1 the bet will be 1, 11, 21 and 31.
CasinoGamingNews.com offers you a wide selection of free casino games to play for fun without downloading any software.