Roulette (R. Franco)
The roulette game designed by Recreativos Franco, La Roulette, is an online adaptation of European roulette. The game consists of a wheel with 36 numbers and 0. The roulette table is in Spanish, so it will be easier for you to make all kinds of bets (simple, internal and special). You can now play roulette in Spanish for free without registering and without depositing!
How to play La Rullette
The first thing you must do in the European Roulette game to start playing is place a bet (bet). Choose one of the 5 available chips worth 1, 2, 5, 10 and 50 credits and place it on the desired bet on the table. Under the inscription “change” you can see the value of the credits in euros.
You can place one or more inside bets and up to six special bets. If you want to clear the board and start over, use the Clear bet button.
If you like the bet you have made, you can repeat it or even save it. You must place the bet on the mat and then click on “Save Favorite”. You can use this favorite bet as many times as you like by clicking “Place Favorite”.
You can also activate the automatic mode (Auto Play) after you have configured the bets. The same bet will be repeated 100 times. You can stop the auto game whenever you want. The same button also indicates the number of spins that remain to be made.
Although Roulette is a free European roulette game, it shows the available balance in euros (cash) and the amount won (win) of each fictitious game.
Special Bets at La Roulette
The Roulette game developed by Recreativos Franco offers special bets:
- Red snake is made to twelve red numbers that draw a red snake on the mat.
- Black diamonds are made to black numbers that form groups of four.
More bets at La Roulette
Before you start playing free European roulette Roulette, it is advisable to know all the bets available, their payouts and how to place them. Recreativos France explains in Spanish and in great detail all the possible types of bets.
Inside bets are paid with the highest coefficients, as they are the riskiest plays.
- The full or single number bet that is paid at 36 credits per 1.
- The bet on two adjacent numbers (horse bet) is paid at 18 times 1. Place the chip between two squares.
- The three of a kind and cross bets are bets on three numbers that are paid 12 to 1. In the three of a kind bet you must place the chip between zero and the adjacent numbers. In the transversal place the token on top of the first square of the vertical line.
- The four number bet (square bet) is paid 9 to 1. Place the chip in the center of the four squares.
- The six-number bet (six-number bet) is paid 6 to 1. Place the chip between the lower boxes.
Outside bets have a lower payout, as we select more numbers and thus have a better chance of winning. The bets with simple odds are paid at 2 for 1 and are those made to half the numbers on the board, that is, we bet on 18 numbers in one hit. These numbers can be the odd or even numbers (Odd / Even Bet), the numbers from 1 to 18 (minor missing) or numbers from 19 to 36 (major or passes), bet on red or black numbers.
If we want a higher payout we can bet on 12 numbers instead of 18. The bets on the dozen and the column are paid 3 to 1.Place the token in the st, 2nd or 3rd dozen or in the st, 2nd or 3rd column.
Other special bets of this game in the European version are:
- The bet on Neighbors of 0 is made on the numbers located on the sides of 0. They are 22, 18, 19, 7, 28, 12, 35, 3, 26, 32, 15, 19, 4, 21, 2 and 25.
- The Third of the cylinder bet is made on the numbers that are in front of the neighbors of 0. They are 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16 and 33.
- The Orphans bet is made on the numbers that are not included in the neighbors of 0 or in the third of the cylinder. They are 1, 6, 9, 14, 17, 20, 31 and 34.
At CasinoGamingNews.com you can not only play roulette for free, but also learn the rules of the game, discover tricks and strategies to win at roulette.