Multi Wheel European Roulette Gold (MicroGaming)
Multi Wheel European Roulette Gold is a demo version of the European multi-wheel game designed by Microgaming in Spanish. You have the possibility to bet on 8 roulettes at the same time and to place internal, external, adjacent bets and also, you can save your own configurations to carry out automatic games. Enjoy the demo version for free without downloading.
How to play Multi Wheel European Roulette Gold
To enjoy the demo version of Multi Wheel European Roulette Gold you have a balance of 2000 credits to bet on one number or several at the same time. The game starts as soon as you have placed a bet. To place a bet, you must choose a chip type between 1, 2, 5, 10 and 25 and place it anywhere on the mat. The minimum bet is one chip or one credit and the maximum is 80 credits per chosen box. This means that you can bet more chips on other boxes if you have already bet 80 credits on any one box.
To enable 1 or more roulette wheels at the same time, click on them until they light up. On the other hand, on the mat, you have the drop-down tools to place watch bets (in the betting area) or configure your own bets, automatic spins and choose fast spins from expert mode.
Finally, when you have made your bet, click on the spin button and the wheels will start to move. If you want to repeat the same play, click on the button to bet again or bet again x2 if you want to bet double.
Bets on Multi Wheel European Roulette Gold
The different betting options are based on the classic and traditional rules of European roulette. You can bet on the 8 roulette wheels at the same time, the result of which, in each roulette, is totally independent from the others.
They are those made in the numbers on the mat ranging from 0 to 36. The types of inside bets and their payouts are:
- Direct bet: it is made on a single number and it pays 35 to 1.
- Split bet: it is made on two adjacent numbers by placing the chip on the line that separates them. It pays 17 to 1.
- Street bet: it is done on 3 different numbers by placing the chip on the outside line at the beginning of the row. It pays 11 to 1.
- Corner bet: it is a quadruple bet where the chip is in the center of the four numbers involved. It pays 8 to 1.
- Line bet: known as a hexagon bet, they involve 6 numbers by placing the chip on the line located above the dozen bets, covering the two rows that you want to cover. It pays 5 to 1.
They are those that are placed outside the field of numbers, right in the sectors that cover larger groups of numbers.
- Column bet – is placed on a vertical column and pays 2 to 1.
- Dozen bet: involves betting on 12 numbers that can be high, medium or low. You pay 2: 1.
- Split Bet – A type of bet on 18 numbers at a time and the chip is placed on the even, odd, red, black, 1-18 or 19-36 boxes. You pay 1: 1.
An adjacent bet is a type of bet that combines the direct bet together with the two numbers located on either side of the number you have chosen. It involves a total of 5 numbers and you can configure it quickly and directly from the betting area that is displayed next to the mat.
Another group of bets made on the roulette table at the same time are:
- Les Voisins Du Zero (Neighbors of 0): 9 tiles are used to cover 17 numbers.
- Tiers Du Cylindre (Thirds of the wheel): corresponds to a third of the wheel because they cover a total of 12 numbers with 6 tiles.
- Les Orphelins (Orphans): are the numbers that have been orphaned from the neighboring bets of 0 and Thirds of the wheel. It is played with 8 numbers and 5 chips are usually placed.
At CasinoGamingNews.com you can play any European, American or French roulette game online for free without downloading.