How to play Live Roulette
The rules for live online roulette are the same as for roulette in land-based casinos or roulette with a random number generator (GNA). The object of the live game is to guess where the roulette ball is going to land. For this, it is necessary to make one or more bets by placing the chips in the boxes of the numbers bet. Any user can bet on a number from 0 to 36. Once the bets are made, the dealer announces the game and throws the ball.
The ball stops in one of the 37 numbers and if you are lucky you will receive a prize. Otherwise the bets are withdrawn and a new round begins. But the game is not limited to betting on some number or color, but there are also several types of bets.
- Bet on the red or black numbers. These bets are usually paid 1 to 1, that is, if you get it right, you get back the stake and the more you win an amount that is equal to the bet. For example, if you bet 20 euros, in case of winning you will recover this sum plus another 20 euros, in total 40. Betting on red or black the game consists of choosing a color, except green which is zero. So the user wins if the ball lands on any color number bet and loses if it lands on the opposite color. But you can also get half the bet back if the ball lands on zero.
Bet on odd or even numbers: In roulette there are 18 even numbers and 18 that are odd. And as in the previous bets, there is zero that does not belong to any type of number. For example, the user bets on an odd number and wins if he touches any number of the 18 that is odd. And you lose the bet if an even number falls. And vice versa. In case of leaving zero, half of the total bet is recovered.
Bet Missing or Pass: Missing are numbers from 1 to 18 and Pass from 19 to 36. The zero as always is outside the division. For example, the player bets on Foul. And if one of the numbers from 1 to 18, included, falls, the bet wins. If he touches the zero, he recovers half of the total bet. And you lose if you touch any number higher than 18.
Multiple bets are more complex and offer more options when playing:
- Bet on the column: The roulette numbers are distributed in three columns on the table mat and the user has to bet that the winning number will be in a certain column. You can choose a single column or two. These bets are paid 2 to 1. That is, in case of winning, the amount wagered plus double the bet is recovered. For example, betting 20 euros you get that sum plus another 40.
- Bet on Dozens: As there are 36 numbers these can be grouped into 3 dozens. Therefore this type of bet consists of betting on which dozen the winning number will be found. You can also bet on a dozen or two. But in case of betting on two, the sum will be divided by two. That is, if you bet 20 euros on 2 dozen, you would actually bet 10 on each one. If you win, the prize is paid 2 to 1.
- Bet on Six or double transversal row: In this case the user bets on six numbers. For example, we choose 10-15 inclusive. If the number the ball lands on is among the six numbers bet, the user recovers the bet and wins the bet x5.
- Bet on Cross Row: Includes the three numbers that form a vertical row. If one of the numbers in the bet row falls, the user wins 11 to 1.
- Cross row bet plus zero: It is similar to the previous type of bet except that we add zero. And the prize in case of winning is 11 to 1.
- Box Bet: This type of bet includes four numbers in the shape of a square. If you want to make this bet you have to place the chip at the intersection of the four numbers. To win a reward, which in this case is 8 to 1, the ball has to land on one of the four numbers bet.
- Bet on First Four: It is similar to the previous bet, only that we add zero to the first four numbers. For example, we can bet on 0, 1, 2 and 3. The prize is 8 to 1.
- Bet on the Pair or Horse: They are two vertical or horizontal contiguous numbers. In this case the chip is placed on the line that separates them. The award is 17 to 1.
- Bet on Full Number: It is the bet that has the highest reward 35 to 1 and consists of betting on a specific number.
Classic bets consist of the distribution of the numbers on the wheel.
- Neighbors of zero: It consists of betting on 17 numbers that are closer to zero. To do this, you have to place the 9 chips on the lines that separate the 17 numbers, including 0.
- Zero and its neighbors: It is similar to the previous one, only that the user has 10 chips. That is, one more to bet on zero as well.
- Neighbors of a number: It consists of betting on a specific number and neighboring numbers that are on both sides of it.
- Third: It consists of betting on the third part of the total numbers of the roulette wheel. That is, with 6 chips for 12 numbers.
- Orphans: There are two types of these. Some that are full bets on 8 numbers with 8 chips. And another type consists of betting on 8 numbers with 5 chips, that is, making horse bets. But in this case you have to bet on a full number with a chip.
Final bets consist of betting on the numbers that end in the same number. Final bets can be classified into three types which are:
- Final Bets: Chips are placed in numbers with the same final ending. For example, a final bet on zero would be a bet on the numbers ending in zero 0, 10, 20, 30.
- You bet horse (split bet) to two numbers: It consists of putting chips in two contiguous numbers. For example, in a final bet on horse 1 and 4 we would place 4 chips on 8 numbers at the same time 1-4, 11-14, 21-24, 31-34.
- Jutno final bets with horse bets: It consists of betting on the finals of two numbers and their horses adjacent to the number. For example, if we bet “final 3 and 4 and horses” it means that we bet on the numbers 3, 4, 13-14, 23-24, 33 and 34.
Live Roulette Casinos in Spain
Many online casinos offer live dealer roulette. We have to bear in mind that all games are played in real time when we make bets in a live casino. Among the casinos that offer live roulette we can mention Luckia, Sportium, PokerStars, 888Casino, Jokerbet, Casino Barcelona online, StarVegas, Channel Bingo, Casino Gran Madrid, Botemania, Betway, William Hill, Suertia and Bwin.
There are casinos that offer the possibility to play live roulette for free thanks to the no deposit bonuses. CasinoGamingNews.com has collected you the bonuses that allow you to play live roulette without betting.
- The Gran Madrid Online Casino offers a € 10 no deposit bonus to play live roulette.
- 888 Live Roulette can be played with a € 88 no deposit bonus.
- William Hill gives € 10 free for signing up with a 0-50% contribution to roulette, depending on numbers covered.
Use the casino bonus to bet on live roulette games. It is always advisable to check the bonus conditions before starting to play.
Best Live Roulette
Roulettes with live dealers stand out for their broadcast from a real casino or studio with a stylish design, for their high transmission speed and high quality video with multiple cameras from different planes and view modes. Live roulette dealers offer a high level of professionalism, impeccable dress code and personalized treatment through online chat. An advantage that attracts players from all over the world.
The best known version of live roulette offered at online casinos is European Roulette. However, live French and American roulette are usually also available. If you play live roulette in several casinos you can see that the time differs between one spin and another. If you want the game to be fast, we advise you to choose a live roulette casino from Evolution Gaming or Playtech. Betsson casino usually use Playtech software for their games with live dealers.
The live roulette provider is a company that has its studios or hires rooms in physical casinos. It offers online casinos the live streaming of the roulette game online. Some providers apart from Live Casino games also develop online games with random number generator such as slots, roulette, card games, video bingo, etc. It is worth highlighting world leaders in gambling such as: Other providers exclusively provide live casino games or services. We can play live to various roulettes from Portomaso Gaming, Extreme Live Gaming, Play, PearlsXpro Gaming, Medialive Casino, Visionary iGaming. In local markets we find numerous companies such as Ho Gaming, NetPlay TV, LuckyStreak, Vivo Gaming, Opus Gaming, Asia Gaming and many more. Each provider has a network of associated online casinos that offer their games exclusively or in shared rights on their online gaming web platforms.
The live roulette provider is a company that has its studios or hires rooms in physical casinos. It offers online casinos the live streaming of the roulette game online. Some providers apart from Live Casino games also develop online games with random number generator such as slots, roulette, card games, video bingo, etc. It is worth highlighting world leaders in gambling such as:
Other providers exclusively provide live casino games or services.
We can play live to various roulettes from Portomaso Gaming, Extreme Live Gaming, Play, PearlsXpro Gaming, Medialive Casino, Visionary iGaming. In local markets we find numerous companies such as Ho Gaming, NetPlay TV, LuckyStreak, Vivo Gaming, Opus Gaming, Asia Gaming and many more. Each provider has a network of associated online casinos that offer their games exclusively or in shared rights on their online gaming web platforms.