American Roulette (Playtech)
American Roulette Playtech is a free flash game that simulates the game of roulette as it would be played in a casino with the advantage that you do not have to register or deposit. Playtech has added a bet on five numbers that pays 6: 1 to the game of American roulette. The game of roulette created by Playtech is made up of 38 numbers, including 0 and 00. Your objective in the game of roulette is to guess where the ball will land.
Play American Roulette by Playtech
To start playing roulette, you need to place a bet. Choose a chip with the desired value of 0.01 to 25 credits and place it where you want to place the bet. Then press the Spin button to start the roulette wheel. If the ball lands on the bet number you get a prize that is multiplied by a corresponding coefficient. If, on the contrary, the ball does not fall in the bet made, the casino keeps the bet.
You can press Clear Bets, if you want to withdraw your bet and make other bets. If you want to repeat the bet press Re-Bet and then Spin.
The American Roulette of Playtech has high quality graphics and a very comfortable interface. At the top of the screen you can see a table where the minimum and maximum bets are indicated. If you put the arrow in the table you can see the limits and the prizes for bets.
Plays on American Roulette by Playtech
In the game of American Roulette you can make bets of different types. If the bet is less than the minimum and the chips on the table are lit three times. Each bet covers some numbers and is paid differently. Bets can be internal and / or external.
Inside bets are paid less often because the numbers touch fewer times. However, your payout coefficients are more beneficial.
- Bet on a number: The chip is placed in the center of a number. It can be zeroed too. It pays 35 to 1.
- Split Bet: The bet is made on two numbers on a horizontal or vertical line. The chips are placed on the line that divides two numbers. It is paid 17 to 1.
- Bet on the Street: You bet on three numbers in a vertical row. You have to place the chips at the bottom of the table, at the end of the corresponding row. Special Straight is a bet on 0, 1 and 2 or 00, 2 and 3. The chips are placed at the point where the three fields meet in the shape of the Т. The pay is 11 to 1.
- Corner Bet: You bet on four numbers. Place the tiles in the common angle of the number fields. The award is 8 to 1.
- Bet on Five: Bet on numbers 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3. You have to put the chips at the bottom of the roulette table, on the line where 0, 00 and the first row intersect. The payout is 6 to 1.
- Bet on the Line: Bet on six numbers or two neighboring stairs. Place the chips at the bottom of the table, at point T where two ladders meet. The remuneration is 5 to 1.
Outside bets are more likely to hit, which explains the low payoff.
- Column bet: on all 12 numbers in any of the horizontal rows. The chips are placed to the left of the roulette table, in one of the three fields marked 2 to 1. In case you touch one of the numbers in the chosen column, the payout will be 2 to 1.
- Bet on the Dozen: on the first (1-12), second (13-24) or third sector (25-36) of twelve numbers. Place the tiles in one of the three fields marked st dozen, 2nd dozen, 3rd dozen. If you touch one of the twelve chosen numbers, the payout will be 2 to 1.
- Bet on Red / Black – Bet on him touching a red or black number. The chips are placed on the red field or black field of the roulette wheel. If you touch the chosen color, the payout will be 1 to 1.
- Odd / Even Bet – Bet on an odd or even number. Chips are placed in the Odd / Even field on the roulette table. If you touch the chosen result, the payout will be 1 to 1.
- Bet High / Low: bet that the result of the next round will be less (numbers 1 to 18) or more (numbers 19 to 36). The chips are placed on the numbers 1 to 18 or 19 to 36. If the selected result falls, the payout will be 1 to 1.
You can also place bets on zero or double zero. But remember that when the ball lands on 0 or 00 the bet is lost if you have not bet on those numbers previously. Betting limits vary depending on the online casino you play at.
Payments are made according to the coefficients determined for each type of bet. For example, the coefficient 2 to 1 means that if we bet 5 credits we get an amount multiplied by twice the bet. In this case, the prize is 10 credits won plus 5 credits wagered, that is, 15. In other words, the first number is the multiplier of the bet amount.