Online casinos with DineroMail or PayU
How it works PayU or Money Mail
Opening an account at PayU is free and easy. You just have to choose between a personal or business account and fill in the opening form.
If you opt for a personal account, you have to provide the data referring to your name and surname, country and telephone number, email, an identity document and the type of economic activity you do.
In case of creating a business account, you must fill in the fields of company name, country and telephone number, email, an identity document or the company’s tax ID, economic activity and number of employees. Then you can access your account PayU and use it.
Withdrawing funds from PayU is free if you do it a certain number of times a month. The process takes an average of 3 days for national operations and 7 days for international operations. It should be noted that your money at PayU is not withheld, that is, it is always at your fingertips. However, for every deposit you make, PayU charges you a commission depending on the country where you reside.
Advantages of using PayU
- PayU gives many facilities to users who want to start or have their own business. Offer special promotions regarding commission and withdrawal rates if you are a profitable company.
- The system generates a collection link so that your clients can pay you.
- It is possible to integrate PayU in your social networks or website with WebCheckOut, API and SDK.
- It offers different solutions for subscription payments or one-off sales.
- Apply anti-fraud and protection measures for your account.
Disadvantages of using PayU
PayU is heavily business-oriented and the fact that a 4% commission is charged can be inconvenient for users with small but frequent earnings.
Countries with PayU
Around the world PayU works with more than 200,000 businesses. The commission rates and payment methods it collaborates with vary by country:
PayU in Argentina
Argentina is one of the Latin American countries in which PayU collaborates with more payment methods:
- In cash: Provincia Net, Cobro Express, Pago First, Rapipago, Ripsa Red de Pagos.
- With credit cards: American Express, Argencard, Cabal, Cencosud, DinersClub International, Mastercard, Naranja, Tarjeta Shopping, VISA.
- With debit cards: Cabal Débito, Maestro, Mastercard, VISA Debit.
Regarding the fees, for each transaction they charge you a commission of 3.99% plus $ 3 ARG and from the 4th withdrawal $ 10 ARG.
PayU in Mexico
In Mexico, PayU accepts payments:
- In cash at 7Eleven, Oxxo, BBVA Bancomer, Farmacias del Ahorro and Farmacias Benavides
- With credit cards Mastercard, VISA and American Express
- With debit cards MasterCard and VISA
- By bank transfer SPE
The transaction fee is equivalent to 3.50% of the sum plus $ 4 MXN and the withdrawal to national bank accounts is always free.
PayU in Chile
In Chile you have the possibility of carrying out cash transactions with Multi Caja, through credit cards with DinersClub International, Mastercard and VISA) or also Red Compra debit cards. They will charge you 4.59% of each amount and 151 $ CLP, while national withdrawals are always free.