Casinos with Sofort
How it works Sofort
On the website of Sofort you will find a list of stores that allow you to buy their products through Klarna and you can access their websites. When it’s time to pay, the store will redirect you to a Klarna interface where you just have to enter your bank account number, PIN and transaction authentication number (TAN), and then the payment will be completed.
Sofort allows you to process returns, re-entering the money on the same card with which the payment was made, for which the customer should call contact or with the customer service.
How to use Sofort at online casinos
Sofort works without the need to open an account. To deposit funds in an online gaming platform, you will only have to choose Sofort as the payment method at the time of initiating the transaction, enter the desired amount and click on deposit, then you will be redirected to the interface of your bank, where you will enter your usual access codes through a secure and encrypted connection.
Deposit funds with Sofort are made instantly. However, it is not possible to make money withdrawals through Sofort, only returns of payments for the return of the purchased product, which does not happen in casinos.
Advantages of using Sofort
- It is a secure payment system that protects your personal information.
- It does not require registration since you only have to enter the details of the associated bank account.
- The money is transferred instantly.
- It has no commissions when entering the money.
- It allows making returns and contactar with the support service.
Disadvantages of using Sofort
- The interface is not available in Spanish.
- You cannot make fund withdrawals through Sofort. That is, many casinos accept it to make income but not to withdraw the winnings.
- Today it is only available in European countries.
- Compared to other payment methods, this one is usually quite slow.
- Sofort does not inform about the commissions to the user, nor about possible payment limits. Check the payment limits on the website of your preferred gaming platform or on your gaming site.
More information about Sofort
The Sofort method, known as Sofort Banking or Sofort Überweisung before being acquired by Klarna, consists of an online platform that allows you to make payments for purchases of products and services online through its interface with the money from your credit card or credit card. debit and with the only need to enter the secret codes of your bank account. It should be noted that the Klarna website is not available in Spanish, but only in English, German, Swedish, Finnish, Danish and Norwegian, and that it is not known for its informative nature.
Initially, in 2005 in Munich, the German company Payment Network was founded, later renamed Sofort GmbH, who was in charge of creating the popular payment method Sofort Banking that allows making payments quickly and easily over the Internet with data of the user’s bank account. Since 2014, this payment system has been owned by Klarna, which led to the creation of the Klarna Group and in 2017 the renewal of the brand and a change of image that ended with the complete integration of the financial services system under the Klarna style. . Currently, the headquarters of Klarna Bank AB is in Sweden, specifically in Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm.
It should be noted that currently the payment method receives the name Sofort, but other names depending on the language, such as Pay Now for English; The Klarna website is not available in Spanish, only in English, apart from Danish, German, Dutch, Norwegian and Swedish. Klarna financial services are accepted in 70,000 stores worldwide and have 60 million users.
You can call contact or with the customer service of Sofort by sending an email through the website, writing to them in the live chat or by calling 020 300 50833 and 080 818 93333, they will assist you from Monday to Saturday from 9AM to 6 PM.