Craps (Realtime gaming)
Craps is a dice game that you can play for free online on a virtual table designed by Realtime gaming (RTG). You have to bet your chips in betting sectors between odds of getting certain dice points. The combination of numbers in two dice determines your prize, which can be 31 times your bet for 6: 6 and 1: 1.
How to play dice Craps
To start playing dice or RTG Craps you first have to choose chips between values 1, 5 or 25 and place them in betting sectors that are highlighted on the Craps table. You do not have to deposit funds to buy chips, since you have of 1,000 credits in your balance to play for free.
The object of the Craps game is to bet on the possible outcome of a roll of two dice. The sum of the numbers on the opposite facets of the dice is always equal to 7 and is the key number of the game. Craps is differentiated by a great variety of bets, up to 120 types, which correspond to possible combinations of numbers on the dice. The most typical bet Craps that gave the game its name is paid 7 to 1 if you get numbers 2, 3 or 12 in the sum of two dice. Know the details of the bets of Craps in the RTG version and the payouts they give you.
Dice Game Betting Craps
At the beginning of a game round Craps only the main betting sectors are active:
- Pass Line, is an initial pass line. You win double your bet in the round if you get a 7 or 11 in sum and lose if the combination Craps of 2, 3 or 12. If the sum comes out 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10, you win a point and you can make the second roll in the same round with additional bets.
- Don’t pass Bar is a don’t pass line, a counter bet to the Pass Line. You win 1: 1 if you roll Craps and lose if a 7 or 11. The rest of the numbers give you a point and allow you to go to the second spin with more betting options.
- Field are bets on numbers 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 and 12 that pay 1: 1 and give you a point by activating the sectors of the second roll.
- Seven, Any Craps, 1: 1, 1: 2, 2: 2, 3: 3, 4: 4, 5: 5 and 6: 6 bets on the left give you the largest payouts from 4.1 to 30: 1 and they still reward you with a point.
After you win a point in bets from the first roll, the ON mode is activated and you can place your chips in the additional sectors:
- Come is the “pass” bet that you win by rolling 7 and 11 and lose if the dice show a 2, a 3 or a 12.
- Don’t Come Bar is the opposite bet or “do not pass” that is lost if a seven or an eleven appears and it is won with two, three, or twelve.
If on the second roll none of the numbers mentioned for the two previous bets comes out, your bet is placed in the sector of the number obtained – 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 and you roll the dice again until a 7. You win if a seven is rolled before your apostatized number is rolled. In addition to the main bets on the second spin you have the option to bet on 6/8 Big, you win if a 6 and an 8 appear before a 7.
We have selected the best dice games from leading developers that you can play for free at CasinoGamingNews.com to learn the betting features at Craps, compare the odds, and know how to win at a real casino.