Cribbage (1×2 Gaming)
The game Cribbage of 1×2 Gaming consists of getting combinations with 2, 3, 4 or 5 cards. To beat the dealer you must add 15 points with the cards and obtain different winning combinations. If you beat the dealer you get a 1: 1 prize and if you draw you get your bet back, but if the dealer wins, you lose the bet.
How to play Cribbage?
The card game Cribbage is played with a deck of 52 cards and no jokers. The deck is shuffled on each play. To play Cribbage you need to bet. However, in this demo version we have 50,000 coins to place as many bets as we want. The minimum bet to participate in the mat is 0.50, while the maximum is 200 coins.
Once the type of currency has been chosen, we press the Deal button. We receive 4 cards, the dealer another 4 cards and a letter in the crib. Our goal is to be able to form combinations or add 15 points with our cards and the letter of the crib. Before we start, let’s see how the cards are scored to know what the game is about:
- Cards with values from 2 to 10 have face value.
- Jack, Queen, and King cards count as 10.
- Ace counts as 1
How to get points and win in the game Cribbage
To win in the game Cribbage you need to score more total points than the dealer. The prize for winning is paid 1: 1. If you draw, the bet is recovered and if you lose, you lose your bet. On the other hand, the score of cribbage is based on several factors that determine the amount of points we can obtain. Points are earned as follows:
- For each selection of two, three, four or five cards where the value of each combination adds up to 15, 2 points are awarded.
- If the cards in the hand contain a series of three or more cards whose value forms a sequential straight or ranking, it is considered a straight line, where a straight made up of 3 cards is awarded 3 points; a straight consisting of 4 cards, is awarded 4 points; and a straight consisting of 5 cards, that is, your hand plus the cradle, is awarded 5 points.
- When the cards in your hand, not including the cradle, are of the same suit, it is considered a flush and 4 points are awarded.
- Getting a flush with all five cards (your hand plus the cradle) is awarded 5 points.
- When two cards have the same face number it is considered a pair and 2 points are awarded.
- When 3 cards have the same nominal number, they are considered to be 3 pairs and 6 points are awarded.
- When four cards have the same face number, they are considered to be six pairs and 12 points are awarded.
- However, if the cradle card is a Jack, the dealer earns 2 points by default.