Blackjack 6 in 1 (Felt Gaming)
The Blackjack 6-in-1 game created by Felt Gaming offers the ability to play 6 side bets in one hand. The game consists of a standard hand of Blackjack against the dealer and 6 side bets that can be played along with the hand. The 6 side bets are optional bets or choose any combination of the side bets you prefer. Additional game machine rules include Insurance, Doubling and Split.
How to play Blackjack 6 in 1
In CasinoGamingNews.com we have available the free demo version of the game Blackjack 6 in 1 to play for free at Blackjack. The main objective of the game Blackjack 6 in 1 is to beat the dealer by getting a combination of cards with a value of 21 points or more as close to this figure as possible. Each card is assigned a numeral point value. Cards from 2 to 9 get their value according to their own denomination. The K, Q, J, and 10 are worth 10 points. The Ace can take 2 values: 1 or 11 points in favor of the player.
The best winning combination is Blackjack, a combination of the Ace and one of the cards with a value of 10 points, this combination will offer us the greatest benefits.
However, the user can win with less points if the value of his cards is higher than that of the dealer. After each game the opponents open their cards and whoever has achieved the closest score to 21 is the winner. For example, if the user has a combination of 19 points, and the dealer has a combination of 17, the player wins, while the player who exceeds 21 points loses.
Features of the Blackjack 6-in-1
Following the traditional Blackjack game rules, which are the ones we use in Blackjack 6in, keeping in mind that up to three hands can be played at the same time against the dealer. After placing the bets, the dealer will deal two cards to the players and for himself, one of the dealer’s cards is left open.
The user checks the value of his combination to see if the number of points is sufficient or needs to be increased. The objective of Blackjack is to beat the dealer with a total hand value greater than that of the dealer, but without exceeding 21.The value of the two cards they have dealt is shown on the black speech bubble at the top left of your cards. Note that when you have an Ace, two quantities are shown illustrating that the Ace can be either 11 or 1.
In the event that he considers that his combination can improve, the user can request one or more additional cards. The idea is to get as many points as possible up to 21. But don’t go overboard.
If the user believes that he has reached a sum in his combination, he can refuse to take more cards and passes the turn to the next player to his left or, failing that, to the dealer. In the Blackjack 6in casino slot, the game can be played from 1 to 3 different bets.
The rules established for the dealer are clear, as he is obliged to:
- Take an additional card if your combination has 16 points.
- Give up the possibility of increasing the points of the combination, if it has a value of 17 or more points.
- When both parties make the final decision, open the cards.
The combination of Blackjack gives an unconditional win that provides a payout of 3: 2. In other words, at a 1-chip bet, the total payout is 2.5 chips. The gain is 1.5.
- The winner is the one with the closest number of points to 21. The payout ratio is 1: 1. If the player has bet 1 credit, a winning combination will give 2 credits. That is, the profit will be 2-1 = 1 credit. Or, as we said before 1: 1.
- The player who scores more than 21 points automatically loses.
- If the players have the same number of points as the dealer, it is a tie. The player is given their bet back.
Blackjack 6 in 1 set extra set options
Among the additional features of the Blackjack 6 in 1 game we can mention:
- When the player gets two of the same cards, he can decide to divide them into 2 different hands making the bet consequently doubled, from this moment the distribution of cards and the creation of combinations will be carried out in the 2 hands. An important detail to take into account is that in the Split we will no longer have the possibility of obtaining a Blackjack. The combination of an Ace and a 10-point card is considered 21 points.
- The bet can be doubled by receiving a combination with a value of 10 or 11 points. By selecting this option the bet size will be multiplied x2. The player will only receive an additional card with which he will obtain the final value of his hand.
- If the dealer has an Ace, the user would have the option of purchasing insurance. This additional insurance has the value of half the previous bet and gives a payout of 2 to 1 if the dealer has a Blackjack. In all other cases, the user loses the insurance. But you still have the chance to beat the dealer’s hand at the basic bet.
Blackjack 6-in-1 Buttons from Felt
The control panel is very simple and intuitive, we will start by selecting the size of the bet by choosing one of the chips located in the lower central part of the slot screen. The user must click on the tab of the desired nominal and once selected, it will light up with a white outline. Your total bet can be made up of multiple chip values by selecting different chips in the chip selector and then pressing the bet position again.
Now to place your bet, click on the desired position of Blackjack. These are the largest betting circles highlighted in white. Once you have placed a bet on the main bet circle (the Blackjack bet), you can place your side bets. These side bets will light up white after you have placed your main bet of Blackjack.
You will not be able to place your side bets unless you have already made a bet of Blackjack. We will have to bear in mind that on table computers, we can play up to three hands at a time by choosing to bet on one, two or three of the betting positions.
- BET ALL places a bet on all side betting options, the amount wagered will be based on the current value selected in the chip selector.
- DEAL confirm your bet by pressing on this button, be sure to first verify the total value of the bet, which will be shown in the “STAKE” field at the top of the game and on the same green DEAL button.
- UNDO at any time when placing your bets you can press the blue UNDO button that will delete the last bet made. This can be pressed multiple times to remove all your bets if necessary. However, once you have pressed the “DEAL” button to confirm your bet, this cannot be undone.
- CLEAR pressing on this button will eliminate all the bets that we have made in the game panel and we will be able to start betting again.
Once our bets have been made, we will press the green DEAL button which gives the order to distribute the cards and start the game, after the distribution of the first two cards on the console, another 4 buttons will appear:
- Hit to get additional cards
- Stand to pass the turn to the next player to our left or to the dealer
- Double to double
- Split can divide the cards into 2 different hands in case of getting two identical cards
After each game we can use the following buttons to make the following bet:
- Rebet to repeat the previous bet.
- X 2 Rebet to place a bet twice the last one made.
- New Game to start a new game.
We have a wide collection of free online card games so you can learn the rules, test the strategies and play for fun.