|Type||Bingo 60 balls|
|Characteristics||Bonus round, Jackpot|
Enjoy the video game bingo Cocktails developed by MGA. bingo Cocktails has great bonuses and jackpot and up to 13 extra balls to have a great time playing bingo online. If you have an Android or iPhone mobile you can play bingo online without downloading thanks to the demo version of Cocktails.
How to Play bingo Cocktails Free
Cocktails is a 60-ball bingo game where the numbers are crossed out at the rate you want. You can change the numbers of your cards by clicking directly on them and configure the output speed of the balls extracted from the control panel.
Before playing, you must place a bet. And to place a bet, we must give a value to our credits by choosing a type of Token. From the control panel we can choose the type of Token that we want between the values (0.05T, 0.1T, 0.25T, 0.5T). The values of the Tokens determine the number of initial credits and also the prizes obtained because they multiply our initial credits.
Later, we must choose how many cards to play with (1 minimum and 4 maximum). Above all, how many credits per card are we going to invest. The earnings vary depending on the initial investment we make.
Main Game, Extra Balls and Joker
The main bingo game has numbered boxes that are crossed out as the balls are removed from the reel. From the upper panel, we can see the pay table and the lines that we must make in our cards to obtain the prizes. The yellow boxes are indicators of how little we need to get a prize.
In the bingo game you can get an additional 13 extra Balls for a number of credits. Among them, a Joker or joker usually appears randomly that allows us to choose the number that we lack in our own cardboard to get the desired figure.
Bonus and Minigames from cocktails
The game bingo cocktails contains up to 4 minigames that brighten the night:
- Jackpot: It is the maximum prize when you manage to call bingo in the first 30 balls drawn from the bass reel.
- Bonus 1: A ball goes through different obstacles until it lands in a box with a prize.
- Bonus 2: It consists of throwing darts where each area of the target has a prize.
- Bonus 3: The billiard balls are placed on diamond. In each row there are prizes and arrows that take us to the next row where the balls have a bigger prize inside them. The final prize is obtained when it stops on a number.
- Bonus 4: Draw in which you must press the play button to obtain the selected prize.
In the pay table we can see in detail the special figures and the bonuses that increase our prizes.